Best flagship A/V receiver?

Kain

I spent nowhere near this I assure you I bought a 2011 model of the d2v for 4500 as a showroom demo model that came with a 5 years warranty. Then I had it upgraded for 500 dollars to 3d. The A2 I purchased for 1000 in mint condition off of Audiogon and the A5 for 2000 in mint condition for 2000 so much less almost half of the retail price. I have no problem buying amps used as they last a very long time and usually are inexpensive to fix. With a pre-amp as long as it has a warranty I’m content and Anthems customer services is extremely good. They sent me free parts for my D1 when I asked about pricing on it. was literally shocked they even shipped them to me for free. I wouldn’t’ expect this with all their products of course but I have no doubt the MRX AVRs would provide some of the best neutral sound out there. I’d love to hear them one day but no stores anywhere close like that in Charleston. I loved the pioneer elite AVR Denon and onkyo AVRS and have nothing but good things to say about them. They all bring a different sound to Klipsch but I enjoy anthems completely neutral processing power.

post-52289-0-99060000-1399491363_thumb.j

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch

Grab the mrx you won't look back. Anthems arc is incredible to say the least.

until you need it fixed took 2 months to get mine back
that is longer than usual I presume I had my d2v upgraded to 3d and was back with me within 3.5 weeks. Quality wise I like anthem and their sound ad well as arc.

A lot of Audio reviews puts ARC at the top of room correction. They build some pretty salty Amps to boot. It would be nice to demo their 710 AVR against a few of the Asian built AVR's.

Anthem AVR's are Asian built...says made in China right not he back where as the amps and processors from Anthem says Made in Canada....hummm