Curiosity?

MichaelandKlipsch

Another thumbs up for tron. If you want your foundation to crumble, chapter the Grid... will sound like your house is taking off. Test it on reference levl like I do and jaws will drop. The LFE on the grid scene right after he enters the grid from the arcade is truly amazing. At reference levels it will crumble your foundation. My whole house pulsates and walls flex. My wife told me black pebbles from the shingles if our roof were rolling off the house.

Peopel tell me that war of the worlds tops tron, so I have to get my hands on that one.

Edited by Gas0line

Another thumbs up for tron. If you want your foundation to crumble, chapter the Grid... will sound like your house is taking off. Test it on reference levl like I do and jaws will drop. The LFE on the grid scene right after he enters the grid from the arcade is truly amazing. At reference levels it will crumble your foundation. My whole house pulsates and walls flex. My wife told me black pebbles from the shingles if our roof were rolling off the house.

Peopel tell me that war of the worlds tops tron, so I have to get my hands on that one.

and what's the system that shakes the roof apart?

Edit:never mind I remember you talking about this before. You have a very fun description of what your sub does. Be careful with wotw. It has bass down to 5hz. Can easily blow up a sub if played too hard.

Edited by Scrappydue

Just watched Transformers 4 tonight. A BUTTLOAD of great LFE in this movie. The Klipsch speakers really shined, all the little subtle nuances show through even with disaster happening everywhere. Long movie, two hours and 45 minutes. Sad thing is, I kept wishing I had a sub for every corner. But I will settle for another opposite the one I have! (He said as his wife was right next to him lying in bed glaring at him as he dictate texted) :)