cancelled... no longer selling!

DEP14

have I not seen those same pictures before with another listing?

maybe not, sorry

No, about a year ago I sold some Palladium P37's in the espresso color. These were new after that, US built in merlot.

Yes, i remember... thank you

Good Luck, they are beautiful

As the title says, selling my palladium based system. More details and a whole bunch of pictures on US audiomart.
If I may ask, why are you selling? Are you getting something you like better?

Thanks -- I am very impressed with the Palladium series.

Is it normal around here to advertise another speaker deal in someone else's thread?

Dep14, very nice speakers, would you consider separating your speakers, selling just the center?

So, I would sell the center alone but only if I sold the left and right first.

As far as why I am selling them, they are awesome speakers but I have another project I'd like to put together... just sold off my butler 5150 amp... but kept my other 5 channel for these. I'm kind of in a no lose situation. If I keep these it seriously won't be the end of the world!!

I must say i am in the process of the decision to go full palladium 7.1 at the first of the year(my last year plans fell through as i wanted although were fulfilled otherwise/&other ways). You are very close to my home as well. This is such a great capture for any individual. I will certainly keep my mind on this sale indeed . .

• Like 3

I must say i am in the process of the decision to go full palladium 7.1 at the first of the year(my last year plans fell through as i wanted although were fulfilled otherwise/&other ways). You are very close to my home as well. This is such a great capture for any individual. I will certainly keep my mind on this sale indeed . .

I'll bet if you listened to them, that might make your decision. Good luck.

I'll bet if you listened to them, that might make your decision. Good luck.

Thank you. Im actually very content with all heresys atm though time will tell

Beeker,

It is a tough choice...my 901'2 or the Palladiums.

Hell, go for the 901's and a good flat wall.

hahahahaahha hahahaHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHA lol

When i was selling my 3rd pair of 901's they were version 5 in good shape i literally had had it. 901's as foot stools, used the stands as tables, stored in the closet they had no spot in my house at the time(nor ever again) i really could not find for them. a very good friend of mine who stores my gear or buys it including large shop air compressors 80 gallon ir is 1, anyhow finally he was in my house and they were right beside the door lol i did get a hundred out of him at that point and fine with that lol they were a real headache lol i can seriously only compare them to hemroids on your first day of work at a new job lol

I have indeed been around super high end wealthy audiophiles that state how great they sound in front of their huge indoor stone wall with fireplace at the side. I know where 2 of the 3 pairs of 901's i have owned are at now(i believe) and im just sure of 1 thing...nothing can get them through my door ever again lol iv tried all bose speakers you name it the only ones i can stomach are the 301's and thinking about it i do not own 1 pair of them right now and really dont plan on it lol would maybe take 301's for free...would not pay $5 for them.

Just too much fake plastic feel to bose cabs and their sounds are beyond hideous i cannot explain the disappointment bose has been in my life. As so many others including top dog/dollar paradigm. Paradigm subs hold a place in my heart although speakers/monitors not ever again and i have demoed paradigm prototype gear & owned the finest 7.1 complete setups from paradigm...just do not cut it although they are some fraction better than bose. Klipsch is so simple and inviting in life for home sound reproduction. Klipsch is my parking spot. The buck stops with klipsch lol cheers!

• Like 2