cancelled... no longer selling!

DEP14

I'm going to bump this up.

If someone could do some sort of a local sale/meet in the middle situation and pay cash so I wouldn't have to deal with shipping or paypal fees - I would do $8500.00 and that would include the 525 THX surrounds.

13k retail on all of that I believe, less than a year old.

Yeah, we ALL feel sorry for you, having to suffer with $13k worth of year-old top-of-the-line Klipsch speakers. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about buying the entire set, but I think now I'll just stick with my Bose 301's...in your honor, Mr. Beeker. B)

• Like 2

Yeah, we ALL feel sorry for you, having to suffer with $13k worth of year-old top-of-the-line Klipsch speakers. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about buying the entire set, but I think now I'll just stick with my Bose 301's...in your honor, Mr. Beeker. B)

More Bose envy for you to suffer with Beeker!

• Like 1

I certainly wasn't complaining. Not sure where that came from or if I was misinterpreting.

I certainly wasn't complaining. Not sure where that came from or if I was misinterpreting.

My apologies if I was out of line, the "suffering" comment was 100% tongue-in-cheek, I know you weren't complaining. It's like the "complaining/bragging" one would do if they complained their Lamborghini was too small, so they would just have to settle for taking the BMW to the White House dinner. :rolleyes:

See the goofy, smiley face emoticon thingy at the end of my post? I was just messin' with you my friend. In West Virginia, that's how we treat you if we like you. :D

+++

Edit: I just read Ethan's post, directly upstream. He said it better in one sentence than I did in two paragraphs! B)

Edited by wvu80

You'll have to learn our attempt at snide humor.

USNRET

I've heard that rich people (e.g., those with Palladium based systems)don't understand humor.

HEY!!!

I'm full of humor, just ask anybody, plus I'm far from rich.

USNRET

I've heard that rich people (e.g., those with Palladium based systems)don't understand humor.

HEY!!!

Damn! I was hoping to sell you a bridge in New York. Special deal - today only!! For my brother I would not give such a deal--but for you...

USNRET

HEY!!!

Damn! I was hoping to sell you a bridge in New York. Special deal - today only!! For my brother I would not give such a deal--but for you...

I'll take it….can I add a toll booth?

USNRET

If it makes anyone feel better, my main car is a 2007 Honda Odyseey Mini-Van with 130k MIles...

My wife gets the good Mini-Van. Had a special Lexus one-off built for her. The benefits of unlimited funds.