pricing

belle

Welcome Belle

Read through the fourm just a bit, look in garage sales and alerts.

We love pics here, pain in the azz to post till ya get the hang of it, take some pics, post them to Flickr, download from Flicker in the 500 size then come back here and post, easy and free.

• Like 2

Ebay is always a good place to start.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1311.R1.TR3.TRC1.A0.H0.Xklipsch+belle&_nkw=klipsch+belle&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I see a low asking price of $1600 to a high of $2400. I didn't research past that, but there is an option for searching only Completed Auctions. That might give you a better idea of what people are actually paying.

As others have said, there are a lot variables, including location. I live in West Virginia, and there is not a huge demand for Klipsch in my neck of the woods. B)

• Moderators

Several pairs have been listed over the past few months on Ebay. Looks like most of them did not sell, even as low as this pair for $1100.

These sold the most for $2000. I bet he lost his shorts with shipping cost of $21.60.

Speakers are worth only as much as someone is willing to buy. You may list them for $2500 and if someone has been looking for awhile and has to have them, that may be a good price for them. Then again, you might be holding onto them for a few years with no buyers.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums.

I see the comment "only worth what someone is willing to pay" all the time. That is only half of the equation... because what someone is willing to pay doesn't mean anything unless the seller is willing to sell for that amount. There was some simple comment about that from Economics 101 but who remembers that long ago?

We would love to see some pictures!

• Moderators

My point was someone can say their item is worth "X" amount but if no one is willing to pay that price, they apparently are not worth that much. A seller is never under obligation to sell for a price they deem is low....but they might just be holding onto that item for a very long time. Value is determined by market and demand, not by a sellers expectation.

My point was someone can say their item is worth "X" amount but if no one is willing to pay that price, they apparently are not worth that much. A seller is never under obligation to sell for a price they deem is low....but they might just be holding onto that item for a very long time. Value is determined by market and demand, not by a sellers expectation.

I got the point... but holding onto Belles for a long time isn't a bad thing!

• Like 1