WTB--RSW15

Rhetor

That is correct. Billy just happens to be driving down to Clearwater (45 min from my house) next week and will be driving right by my house on the way.

Rhetor, here is an RSW-15 you might be able to get cheap since it looks like it has some cosmetic issues and guy has a DUI he has to pay for but I'm not sure you want to risk shipping it.

Now this one looks absolutely beautiful in cherry - Link.

I like the on in the second link. Not too far from me.

Will see if I can connect up with the guy.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Rhetor

• Moderators

LOL....yeah he has a hodgepodge of a collection. I get the impression it probably wasn't taken very well cared for either.

love how he posts 500 on the add to get some looks

Nothing wrong with that....I've done it myself.

some of the highest prices i have seen on rc-7 and rf-7.

Yes, he is at the top end of the price point for them but it gives him some negotiating room. If he lists the RF-7's for say $1000, you know people are going to ask if he will take $800. And from the pics, they look like they very well could be mint condition. $450 is very common for an RC-7. Again, he's at the top end but definitely not unreasonable and has some negotiating room as well.

False alarm, false alarm! For me, anyway.

I saw "(Midtown)" and jumped to the conclusion it was Atlanta! (midtown) is one of the Atlanta listing titles too. But It is Sacramento. Shoot! I just saw what I wanted to see. Would be cost prohibitive with shipping to GA.

But, I think someone in central Cali could perhaps negotiate on an RSW15 that is indeed cherry.

Good luck with the search. I haven't seen but maybe 2 in FL over the past few years....and one of them I picked up. :D I would love to have a second RSW-15 as well.

I have been waiting to break the news to you Youthman....your gonna have to get horn subs to match them lascalas correctly :D ...

Now please dont cuss me out...you will see a total new world in sound once you get that tweaked! For real! If i were you i would go with 2 dts10 super spuds...nothing matches better in my opinion...or just get a table tuba or 2(talk to craig, mustang guy)....or just build a dual or quad diy 18" sub system although i believe the horn sub would blow your doors off, not that the diy sub system wouldnt but the horn subs are a MATCH!!

So you can sell your powered subs and that will easily pay for the horn build of your choice...You will love it guaranteed!

Cheers!!! :)

• Moderators
your gonna have to get horn subs to match them lascalas correctly :D ...

Horns might be an upgrade from what I have but the RSW-15 has no problem keeping up with the LaScalas (already tested that).

Now please dont cuss me out...

You won't ever have to worry about that from me. ;)

A long time ago, I checked into the Table Tuba but I don't have any room on the floor for one. Whatever I do needs to be on the front wall or behind a false wall.

I will have a chance to hear wakejunkie's dual 18 IB sub that he built. That might be enough to convice me to move towards a DIY setup. For now, I'm satisfied with what I have in the sub department. I've never once thought the RSW-15 was lacking in any capacity.

• Like 1