I believe this was Super Deans thread. Couldnt find it. Anyhow who still indulges in music or even tv, movies, the bug you hid in your neighbors living room in 2 channel? The way music/noise was/?is meant to be? Sure movies have music...hifi,midfi or lowfi music is for 2 channels! Even if be in the new Klipsch Earhorns? Anybody? Anyone?

Or just me, yeah i thought so...

• Like 3

I listen to 2 channel music quite a bit, I'll turn off all speakers except front two, I'll even turn off the sub. I have to listen when the wife/kids aren't home, they don't like it loud. I am constantly amazed how much bass these P38s produce.

• Like 1

Right on Sancho Sir! Im at the end with my local classic stereo. Man they are all totally theater avr,avp etc...my fiance said last time we were in there i pissed them off. I dont know and really dont care...its classic"stereo"for the sake of humanity the 2 speakers i have hooked up simply push anything they have over with ease...

2.2 is killer thats where im at with my current 2 chnnel standards i believe...none the less i do run 2 channels often..

• Like 2

Multi channel most certainly serves its purpose. And for so many years i was stuck with 5.1 running anything on it music to the end i thought. Also when i got on here and wondered around and got heresys for 1 i began to get the feel. Now i appreciate 2ch so much more and find so much within 2ch recordings

• Like 2

To this day I remember the first time I heard a pair of HH Scott 188T speakers powered by a Sansui 8080 receiver. A friend of mine had it and I just couldn't believe what I heard. I was maybe 15. I ended up buying them from him and kept them for some time. I was hooked from then on. I got away from it for a long long time until recently. Maybe it's because I hit 50 or maybe it was the P39's.....

• Like 1

Yes the p39's are my next stop to be honest...I too at the age of about 12 got a radio shack 2 channel and built 1 speaker then hooked every speaker i could find to them 2 channel outputs i could get in there and jammed it. started with discman, tape player then got a magnavox cd player from a friend of mine, whos dad had it. I wish i still had that old gear just for nastalgia although then traded up for a sharp stereo w cd changer then bought a new magnavox shelf system then car radio then had a kid so traded for home theater. Had a jbl surround theater in a box also before but then was introduced to my fall back for prolly 10 years an hk mark25ii with a cv1&4 kg.5's....that led to trip after trip after trip for 10 years until i realized klipsch made more than just kg .5's lol

• Like 2