I just hooked up my preferred modded el34 power tubed integrated chinese amp back with my chorus ii's and it is 1 crystal quiet 2 absolutely glorious and so powerful. I have a sony(it has output level and i can just sit back with 5 cd's and piss my neighbors off) cd changer hooked up to the amp and man it sounds like the heavens are right in my room! Stop on by!

• Like 2

I just hooked up one of my BBE 882i's to my favorite el34 tube amp for 2 ch listening and can just say wait til you hear this! lol :D

So bold, so tight so amazing...so robust with exquisite detail! didnt think it could get better... :)

• Like 2

I just hooked up one of my BBE 882i's to my favorite el34 tube amp for 2 ch listening and can just say wait til you hear this! lol :D

So bold, so tight so amazing...so robust with exquisite detail! didnt think it could get better... :)

Wow that sounds awesome! I cant wait to heat these tubes up and piss the neighbors off more! :lol:

• Like 2

Not many have more then 2 ears. So whats the big deal about having more then 2 channels? I guess you could sit on the sub and get yer rocks off?

Kinda like Peg Bundy riding the Harley engine! :wacko:

• Like 1

Although I have a Klipsch 5.1 system in my living room I'm very happy to listen to 2 channel stereo in my office with Klipschorns and an old Scott amplifier. The 5.1 is for home theatre and the office set-up is for music. I pull a zero gravity chair into the right place for listening to music and find myself falling into a trance with the amazing sounds all around. I listen to classic rock, classical, light jazz and what I think of as mood music.

• Like 1

Man Im finding myself loving movies in surround sound lately but still get so anxious to run my 2 ch music all the time. I think I have a true addiction to 2 channel listening and im obsessed with it no kidding

• Like 2

Two chan will be in my life for the rest of my days, of course if you ask any neighbor(s) they will think otherwise, they seen a speaker load in my truck a couple times this year already.

I would wonder about you as well :lol: man iv had to have been looked at as a speaker nut of sorts...I remember my 1 neighbor i had. I had just carried 4 kinda large pairs of floor standers into my house and it was that way all the time lol at least pairs but man i never felt as guilty about it than the moment i was carrying speakers through the door lol thats when it would hit me...Now where do i put these lol

Now with klipsch stuff.... basically only klipsch in my house its easier but i still feel weird carrying anything radio wise into the house like everybodys watching me lol :ph34r:

I actually get to feeling nervous playing my radio lol owe well f'em :D

• Like 3

I'm excited to just listen to 2channel with my CR-600. My pioneer avr sounds ok on my Cornwall's, but, the Yammy really brings them to life. Just sounds really sweet. Amazes me that the Yammy picks up my fav radio station, but the Pioneer does not? I will def be keeping the Cr-600!

• Like 1

Never got into sacd or concert DVDs.

Sometimes concert DVD's have really good sound, select 2 ch stereo in the menu.

Yes. Still prefer PCM on 2.1 since all the mastering idiots put cymbals and crap behind us. If all they did was audience noise and hand claps, like a real IMMERSIVE performance (tipping my hat to Mr. Malette) then it might be a different story for some recordings. BUT NO! (in my best John Belushi).