Klipsch Belle speakers (black) - $1800 (Speedway, IN)

opusk2k9

From CL ad:

Two vintage, black, Klipsch Belle speakers for sale. They are in good shape and are very loud. I will send detailed photos to serious inquirers. Texts are preferable but calls are fine as long as they don't come after 9 or before 8. Five,zero,seven,seventeen, eighteen.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/4435647482.html

No affiliation.

post-51180-0-80340000-1398225472_thumb.j

• Like 1

I gotta pass. I have 1 pair nearly identical..I dont have the time and room. I could pull the money its just not very wise for me right now.

Maybe he will drop in price. Man there prolly in rough working shape. The belles i have now are 9/10 and working.

Still likely will call him, who knows. They look like they have sat for some time...a bit scary with my limited room right now lol. I'll try to post a pic. Actually looks cool but my cat buddy just climbs on speakers. He loves it lol

Edited by beeker
  • Like 2

I really gotta watch it right now. Everybody with like 7 jubilees and 7 klipschorns are effecting me. I think i have like 1000sq ft right now my house is radio city as all our ours of course i have medical stuff i need to keep in mind right now. Maybe they will sit and i can get them for less than my other belles

• Like 2