Happy Birthday Thaddeus!

CECAA850

still waking up with a woody

What age does that stop?

Depends, How much fiber does he get in his diet? Does he exercise regular but not to excess? Lot of personal requestions have to be asked to predick the future.

32!

I got corns older than that! That's the number of women I've had this year. My team number when I was playing for Yankees. The number of strikes I rolled in a row....

I could go on but perhaps a Happy best, best is in order.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I give you guys a hard time, but I enjoy hanging with the older crowd around here. :emotion-22:

Yep you hear that as you get older also, "older crowd", I'm only in that group when I look in the mirror, or work really hard, or stand quick after sitting to long, sleep crooked, never mind.

still waking up with a woody

What age does that stop?

With proper fiber in his diet, Visual stimuli, and plenty of exercise with a willing partner he should be able to extend the age by quite a while before it stops. As long as he is married I'd suggest he skip the variety as that could shorten the length and time frame. (The name Bobbitt comes to mind.)