Cornscala in Ailso Viejo -$1400

justinsweber

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Amazing Klipsch Cornscala...
Every upgrade give... Brand new and perfect finish work... Piano Black Lacquer.
Started with Cornwall baffles, with dense 1" thick MDF sides for truly dead silent cabs. The Cabinets match Klipsch Cornwall specs @ 28"wide X 15" Deep, 38" Tall.
True 3 way design employing the newest tractrix horns from fastlane audio. The tweeter is 1" compression driver 110db efficient. The Midrange is 2" Faital HF200 ($230 each) mated to Fastlane audio eliptrac (The very best horns your can buy). The Woofer is now Eminence Kappa 15C with a massive magnet and rock solit bass cosistant with K43 specs. This Cornscala crosses over at 400hz and 6000hz and allows true customization of sound and tailoring to the room. The Crossover is ultra sophisticated 1, 2, and 3 rd order and allows the user the ability to tone done the mid range or tone up or down the high freq... this is truly pivotal to creating ultra-fi sound. Crossovers are ALK.
This was a no expense build and it shows it. Any questions... please call or text. I build speakers and amps under my company... welcome to audition if serious with high end equipment.

Thanx,

Justin 323-868-9722

Price change to $1400... now includes 2 new Eminence Kappa 15Cs... no compromises now :-)

gallery_36992_76_111378.jpg

gallery_36992_76_476373.jpg

gallery_36992_76_43782.jpg

gallery_36992_76_174936.jpg

Edited by justinsweber
  • Like 1

Very nice indeed Justin! I love them. They would look great on their sides as well. I actually have a spot for them. I really do.

Good luck with the sale. Those are completely the most beautiful cornscalas I have ever seen :)

Cheers

• Like 2

Those are just the most refined cornscalas iv ever seen. Im not into the 2way although with daves horn and all the work put into them they are so sweet. Id love to start using a 2way now. Long way to ship. 2k's not bad at all tho

• Like 1

I like these, I will soon be able to afford these, a weekend drive down to SoCal no problem, however I have no where they would be needed.

Wife will get these Khorns as soon as im done fixin them up, for the money I spent last week, if these would have been available I might just have moved on them.

I have sent a few emails to Socal friends letting them know these are something you don't see often.

• Like 1

Those are just the most refined cornscalas iv ever seen. Im not into the 2way although with daves horn and all the work put into them they are so sweet. Id love to start using a 2way now. Long way to ship. 2k's not bad at all tho

Re-Read the text, these are 3 way design, Awesome speakers wish I was closer

Very nice indeed Justin! I love them. They would look great on their sides as well. I actually have a spot for them. I really do.

Good luck with the sale. Those are completely the most beautiful cornscalas I have ever seen :)

Cheers

Beautiful work Justin. What PE woofer is in them? The reason I quoted beeker is because I question how good these would be on their sides, with the elliptical horns. Perhaps you or Dave could elaborate?

Look closer Mark, they're not 2 way.