How to adjust a SW-8? Noob question

Geitekaas

Hello people,

I just bought a brand new 4 x RF 52 set with extra Centre and 2 x rs 52 surround speakers for my HT set-up. Together with my Harmon Kardon receiver, this really sounds very nice.

I just love this brand.

But..... I had the option of bying the RW -8 SW second-hand for just 25 euro!(around 30$) I could not say no:-)

However, I am a complete noob when it comes to subs. I just do not know how to install and adjust the two turnbuttons on the back and the big dial on the side. There is also a little 'lever' on the back.

I did download the manual but I do not have a clue where to start?

Can someone please explain this stuff to me, expecting me as a little child?

I would be forever thankfull if I was able to get this machine running:-)

Greetings and thanks,

Herman,

Netherlands

Hello people,

I just bought a brand new 4 x RF 52 set with extra Centre and 2 x rs 52 surround speakers for my HT set-up. Together with my Harmon Kardon receiver, this really sounds very nice.

I just love this brand.

But..... I had the option of bying the RW -8 SW second-hand for just 25 euro!(around 30$) I could not say no:-)

However, I am a complete noob when it comes to subs. I just do not know how to install and adjust the two turnbuttons on the back and the big dial on the side. There is also a little 'lever' on the back.

I did download the manual but I do not have a clue where to start?

Can someone please explain this stuff to me, expecting me as a little child?

I would be forever thankfull if I was able to get this machine running:-)

Greetings and thanks,

Herman,

Netherlands

Cross over and volume may be the 2 knobs on the back. Thinking you will able to run from the subwoofer out to the in from Kardon AVR. What model is your Harmon Kardan anyway? Others will assist you! Around 80 hz may be your crossover setting

Glad you like your setup and welcome here!

• Like 1