The Paul and Valerie Klipsch Museum

J M O N

On the campus of New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM sits the Paul and Valerie Klipsch Museum. This museum contains many interesting products and information about PWK. As you can see from the photos that follow, there is quite a bit to see. The museum is in one of the engineering building on campus and can be visited by appointment by calling 575-646-2913. This number is to the office of the Dean of the College of Engineering which is only open during normal business hours on regular school days. One of the ladies that works in the Dean’s office showed me the museum and provided quite a bit of information about PWK and his speakers. However, I was informed that if someone was interested in seeing the museum on a non-school day, they can sometimes accommodate those requests as long as there is some advance notice. I was told that Valerie tries to make it to the university each year during homecoming. If you are ever in the area, I’d recommend stopping by. You would also have an opportunity to try out some of the local New Mexican style food, which in my opinion is the best Mexican food available anywhere.

This is where it all started...

Edited by JMON
  • Like 3