Looking for RSX, RVX, RCX speakers and a receiver/wiring

Cosmic_surfer

Well I followed up on those leads. Perhaps one of them will pan out. Any others you guys can find? You guys must show me how you are performing such a macro search of craigslist. I would love to find some more...

try searchtempest

http://www.searchtempest.com/search?location=87120&maxDist=50000&region_us=1&search_string=klipsch+RSX-5+&keytype=adv&Region=na&cityselect=zip&page=0&category=8&subcat=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Wow that is a powerful data mine... Craigslist on steroids. I will search it daily from now on till i assemble my second theatre for cheaper. If there are any members here that have any of the x series (rvx, rcx, rsx) I would be interested. I will leave this open as well.

That guy up in Portland that has all the new ones wants a rediculous amount for his. Not much less than brand new. And to me the rxx series is sub par to actual reference stuff. People that HAVE to have small speakers. Maybe look into an RB-41 home theater. Can get a brand new one for like 600$. I've owned the rf-42ii home theater and it was a very solid performer for my small living room second theater.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for

-rsx-5 (black and gold) x4

Hoping to do about $250 for the 4, let me know what you have.

Surfer,

I've just decided to sell my set (which I used for a 7.1 system). They have barely been used, and I still have the original boxes. I have:

2 RSX-5 Speakers

4 RSX-4 Speakers

1 RCX-4 Speaker

Are you (or is anybody) interested?