Hello fellow Klipschers long time no post

TheEAR

Hello to all new and old Klipschers , have not posted in ages. My system is now an all Palladium (mains,center and rear) with a massive TC Sounds LMS-Ultra wall of 16 drivers up front driven by 64KW of Crown iTech 8000 and QSC PowerLight PL380amps. Life has changed alot, one passion just took more space audio. Be posting more soon and some pictures. Sold my RF-7's, RC7 center and RF5 and RB5's, sold all my RSW10/12 and 15 subs , for some JL Audio Fathom F113's(4x). Love my Klipsch Palladium with Bryston 7B SST monoblocks (5x).

I have to say Klipsch should release a folded horn loaded sub for home use, to back the larger Palladium mains in larger rooms.

• Like 6

Hello to all new and old Klipschers , have not posted in ages. My system is now an all Palladium (mains,center and rear) with a massive TC Sounds LMS-Ultra wall of 16 drivers up front driven by 64KW of Crown iTech 8000 and QSC PowerLight PL380amps. Life has changed alot, one passion just took more space audio. Be posting more soon and some pictures. Sold my RF-7's, RC7 center and RF5 and RB5's, sold all my RSW10/12 and 15 subs , for some JL Audio Fathom F113's(4x). Love my Klipsch Palladium with Bryston 7B SST monoblocks (5x).

I have to say Klipsch should release a folded horn loaded sub for home use, to back the larger Palladium mains in larger rooms.

My man!

We finely meet, iv read everything on the "Other" forum, your Sub experience is a bonus plus to all who live for good Audio.

Seeing how the guy's in the "Other" forum talk about you, you sir are an OutLaw! in the Best way. pleasure to meet you.

• Like 1

Hi theEar. I haven't met you I don't think, but I do recall a short while back somebody here wondering where you've been hiding. I guess you have found them now!

You have 16 TC ultras in an IB, AND 4 Fathoms in 1 room? Is that correct, or am I misreading that? I will wait for your reply before I ask how close you live to your nearest neighbors. :)

• Moderators

Glad to hear your alright, was a little worried, thought you caused an avalanche from bass up there and froze to death, so the rumors are false, good news. :emotion-21:

• Like 1

This will probably do the trick, even if it's for the cinema line.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/147802-klipsch-kpt-1802-hls-horn-subwoofer/

Glad to see you back!

Bruce

Pictures or it didn't happen Ear!! :D

Roger

Welcome back dude, we never met either. But I came around shortly before you went into hiding. Always use more locals around this place, and yes where are the pictures of your system. Make sure to showcase them.