Speakers for sale

jmratka

Klipsch Reference Series speakers for sale, excellent condition, in original boxes, I have the original receipts. Items and quantities are as follows:

RF-5 Floor standing Speaker 1 pair

RC-35 Center Channel Speaker 1 each

RS-35 Surround Speaker 4 each

RSW-10 Powered Subwoofer 1 each

Well we can't all be the "Rich Guy" now can we lol.

Yeah I never have to ask. :P

I think you are maybe one of the few who knows that Rich Guy is just a nickname I have because my real name is Rich or actually Richard.

Rich Guy is a nickname someone I worked with for many years always called me so I started using it as my username on forums.

Hey, you don't cut me any slack for the deals I find in Florida. Just returning the love. :D

Somebody has to give ya a bad time Youth, heck the only Klipsch speakers sold around here are usually more than top dollar.

BTW what happened to the original poster (seller) ?

• Like 1

Hey, you don't cut me any slack for the deals I find in Florida. Just returning the love. :D

Somebody has to give ya a bad time Youth, heck the only Klipsch speakers sold around here are usually more than top dollar.

BTW what happened to the original poster (seller) ?

So Rich-Guy is in the OC eh ?

I have a little time back in the day there myself, 21 years ago after the last wife and earthquake, I said to myself, "Self, I should get the h-ll outta here"

Figured I could get a job and wife anywhere...it worked.

• Like 1

So Rich-Guy is in the OC eh ? I have a little time back in the day there myself, 21 years ago after the last wife and earthquake, I said to myself, "Self, I should get the h-ll outta here" Figured I could get a job and wife anywhere...it worked.

Yep in the OC. 21 years ago must have been the Northridge quake that was a big one. Hasn't been one anywhere near that since then except the one we had about a month ago. The one last month was biggest I've ever felt as I was close to the epicenter. I was watching my speakers sway so much I thought they were going to fall over.

Edited by Rich_Guy