WTB: Cornwall I II III

Brewmonkey

I live in San Antonio, and check S.A. and Austin CL daily, but nothing ever pops up. If anyone is thinking about selling, or hear of some for sale, and they live in Texas, please let me know. I really cant afford $4000 for new ones, right now, and I will drive pretty much anywhere in the state to pick them up. I'm also open to Cornscala's, and may just end up buying a pair of style C's if I don't have any luck with CW's. Anyhow, I will be forever grateful for any help! Cheers!

I am moving to San Antonio from Arizona next month. If you find something in Phoenix or Tucson, I would be more than happy to transport them for you at no charge....well you would have to let me come listen to them at least once. I have been debating buying a dedicated 2 ch system.

Edited by aaronram

Cornscala "C's" are great speakers, and IMHO sound better than the Cornwalls (I now have both). Bob Crites sells them for about 50% of what new Cornwalls would cost. You may want to call him and discuss it with him.

I live in San Antonio, and check S.A. and Austin CL daily, but nothing ever pops up. If anyone is thinking about selling, or hear of some for sale, and they live in Texas, please let me know. I really cant afford $4000 for new ones, right now, and I will drive pretty much anywhere in the state to pick them up. I'm also open to Cornscala's, and may just end up buying a pair of style C's if I don't have any luck with CW's. Anyhow, I will be forever grateful for any help! Cheers!

You have a PM !

be careful who you get to "transport" your new speakers... with all due respect to aaron, you have 12 posts

None taken, I would be cautious too. But the number of posts is not really a good indicator of character. I could posts many GLWS and bring my numbers up. I would be equally cautious of someone with many more posts than I.....but this is off topic.

be careful who you get to "transport" your new speakers... with all due respect to aaron, you have 12 posts

None taken, I would be cautious too. But the number of posts is not really a good indicator of character. I could posts many GLWS and bring my numbers up. I would be equally cautious of someone with many more posts than I.....but this is off topic.

Don't worry about it as there are a lot of klipsch cop wanna be's in here !

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the offers and advice everyone, but I think I'm going to just save up buy some Cornscala C's. Although there are some really sweet deals out there, the time involved to drive and pick them up, coupled with the price of gas driving a crew cab F150(14.7 mpg), I would end up around spending about the same for the Cornscala's(which really intrigue me). Anyhow, thanks everyone. :)