SOLD: Klipsch Icon X 5.0 $350 Shipped

johnnydrama

SOLD TO A1UC

I'm moving and am going to go with a tower stereo setup in my new space. Therefore I'd like to unload this system. I love these speakers, the cosmetics and the sound are both beautiful. I also deploy a pair of the XL-12s on my office desk at work. Below are the models for sale.

Qty:4 XL-12
Qty:1 XL-23

I have all original boxes and components to ship these safely to their new home. I don't think you would find a more capable satellite system for under $500 than these. All speakers are in good if not great cosmetic condition and function as they should. I am taking the speakers off the wall next weekend and will not be able to ship until May 12 at the earliest. Thanks for looking.

post-51058-0-64460000-1399299475_thumb.j

post-51058-0-33060000-1399299486_thumb.j

post-51058-0-01980000-1399299495_thumb.j

Edited by johnnydrama

Interested if....I have looked on line but can't really determine some things. Was the XL-12 promoted as a center? I ask because I was checking into perhaps wall mounted (flush as can be) rather than some in-wall models.How would they be mounted to the wall, if they can and if so how far do they protrude from the wall?

Interested if....I have looked on line but can't really determine some things. Was the XL-12 promoted as a center? I ask because I was checking into perhaps wall mounted (flush as can be) rather than some in-wall models.How would they be mounted to the wall, if they can and if so how far do they protrude from the wall?

The xl-12 was promoted as a CLR. Every one of these speakers comes with all original accessories which includes a flush wall mount in its original box. When flush mounted ( as my pictures in OP demonstrate) they protude approximately 6 inches.