Klipsch Icon 5.0 Speakers: (3) XL-23, (2) XB-10, (2) XFS Stands

nickershocker

First welcome to the forum.

Second oh man....

I just posted my Icon X system for sale here. It took me forever to track down an XL-23. If I read your post correctly, are you willing to sell the XL-23s individually? If so I may have to re-evaluate selling mine and grab an XL-23 from you to make a stereo setup at my new place. Also I would have to have you ship it as well. Let me know for sure if you are willing to do this and I will kick it around in my head. Thanks.

This could actually work...I have someone interested in 2 of the XL-23 and stands....but also would have to ship....hoping for someone local, but may have to budge

Ok, just let me know. Local is always preferred. But generally takes a long time to sell and generally for less than you'd like. I can Paypal you if you decide you'd like to sell one. PM me to work out the details.

It is looking like my previous deal fell thru and there is an opportunity for someone else!

Everything is all packed up and HEAVY - about 120 lbs total.

Will sell for $550 + total shipping cost/2

So, say it costs $110 to ship. That means you send me $550+$55=$605 and I'll send you awesome speakers!

If interested, I'll send you my zip code and package dimensions and weights, so you can get a shipping estimate.

Don't pass these up!