Speaker Grill Trim

I used 3M 77 spray glue. Got the cloth from Crites. Link: http://www.critesspeakers.com

I layed the cloth out face side down and stretched it out a bit and clamped down in the edges with wood strips. Left the center area clear and placed the grill board down after spraying it on the face down surface. I put some weight on the board and let it dry. Then I trimmed the cloth leaving a 1 1/2 inch overhang. I took a plumbers torch and melted the edges a little to limit fraying. Doing one side at a time I sprayed a 1 1/2 inch area on the board and the exposed cloth at the same time. Needed to mask the board and the background with cardboard...the spray seems to travel a bit. Good luck.

Trim was made up of the plastic trim board used on homes. Some was left over from a project and I planed down the board to right depth and cut thin strips on the table saw. Sanded the out side face and edge. Used a disk sander and 45 degree guide block for the mitered ends. Used 3M double stick portrait tape to set them in place and small flathead countersunk screws in the corners and in middle of in each strip.