KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

Thanks for posting that mike. By looking at yours I'm very confident that mine will work fine with them. Here is mine. That would fit right there i think. My only question would be running the wire up to the horn. Does the horn wire come up through one of the holes in the top that holds the horn?

DSCN0632.jpg

nope. the wire just runs externally. like i said these arent made to look finished. the ones i told you about close to me have had the side terminal removed and put on the back. also check this out. if you are handy, since yours are visible, i would be all over this! i am gonna do it anyways sometime this summer probably!

tumblr_n46s8fK7fF1qdqc94o1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

nope. the wire just runs externally. like i said these arent made to look finished. the ones i told you about close to me have had the side terminal removed and put on the back. also check this out. if you are handy, since yours are visible, i would be all over this! i am gonna do it anyways sometime this summer probably!

Looks a lot like my KP450's

post-51278-0-76700000-1400207770_thumb.j

Looks a lot like my KP450's
those are interesting looking. i remember seeing those before. maybe a very early version of exactly what i already have. where do you use those at tas?

In the corner of my room gathering dust :( I was gonna set up a garage system but just too tight on space. Had them on CL for a while but no takers...cabs are exact same size according to the klipsch website.

Need some surrounds? lol

i sent you a pm. i would try if it wasnt too terribly hard. the pro ones are made of metal. i am gonna try the top hat thing later on in the summer i think. gotta gather some supplies once i have time. plus i need some spare time to do it without my wife and kid around. they will be on a couple week vacation together mid summer. perfect time for some projects.

Scrappy I'm only going by what i thought you told me lol. If they hook up with an external wire and thats how they are I'm fine with it.

• Moderators

Mine aren't hooked up at this time but I've marked this up to show how connections to Amplifier and HF Horn are made.

You helped a lot mike. I know I'm good to go with your pics :D . I can sleep better now :rolleyes:

Mike knows his way around pro models, he and Coytee were the first two to buy Jubes years ago and is extremely knowledgeable. He is one of the few people I would not question for a second when he gives advice, and a very nice guy also.

Well after 3 days have gone by it looks like getting me the parts as fast as possible was not a high priority for klipsch. I called them and asked if I could get the tracking # . I gave her the order # she pulled it up and then transferred me to a voice mail with no name.

How does a company make this kind of a mistake refuse to send the right speakers out and not send the parts over night or at the min 2 day shipping.

I really thought they would have done this right.