KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

Sorry i didn't reply i had to walk away from it for a bit. They said they can't give me cash back because i didn't buy them from them direct. They are sending me a pro media 2.1. At least thats something i guess. Im going to take the advise given here and not let it ruin my weekend. Its my bd on sunday (40). :D

• Like 1

• Moderators
Im going to take the advise given here and not let it ruin my weekend. Its my bd on sunday (40).

That's a good idea it's not worth it especially this weekend.

Happy Birthday 40, no worries, it just goes by like all the rest.

Sorry i didn't reply i had to walk away from it for a bit. They said they can't give me cash back because i didn't buy them from them direct. They are sending me a pro media 2.1. At least thats something i guess. Im going to take the advise given here and not let it ruin my weekend. Its my bd on sunday (40). :D

So what are you going to do if they are not like you wanted? Is the Dealer going to refund your money?

Well have yourself a great B-day this sunday !! :emotion-19::emotion-19::emotion-22::emotion-19::emotion-22: Same day as my wife.

I have to ask why you have not put the screws to the dealer that sold them?

Was not his fault. This mess is all klipsch.

So what are you going to do if they are not like you wanted? Is the Dealer going to refund your money?

I really hope thats not the case but i would at least want the right speakers. Going through all this to end up with nothing but my money back seems like the wrong choice so far. But we shall see. If thats my last card to play i guess i would.

Edited by reference_head

happy B-Day, the offer of the 2.1 at least is an acknowledgement by them that they screwed up. I would however on monday contact the dealer and be sure I was not going to experience a warranty issue

Think about this you have a receipt for A, they sent you B installing the crossover will not change the serial numbers nor the model number on the cabinet, god forbid you have a woofer or driver go out, you contact them for warranty service and they say

our records show you purchased A, the product you sent / brought in for warranty is B, we cannot cover that...................you would of course explain the entire SNAFU and there response do you know who you dealt with ETC...ETC...ETC...

The disdain they have shown in this transaction so far certainly would not instill any confidence that I was dealing with a reasonable outfit. It is Blatantly obvious to me there main concern is $$$$$$$$ there bottom line

• Like 1

happy B-Day, the offer of the 2.1 at least is an acknowledgement by them that they screwed up. I would however on monday contact the dealer and be sure I was not going to experience a warranty issue

Think about this you have a receipt for A, they sent you B installing the crossover will not change the serial numbers nor the model number on the cabinet, god forbid you have a woofer or driver go out, you contact them for warranty service and they say

our records show you purchased A, the product you sent / brought in for warranty is B, we cannot cover that...................you would of course explain the entire SNAFU and there response do you know who you dealt with ETC...ETC...ETC...

The disdain they have shown in this transaction so far certainly would not instill any confidence that I was dealing with a reasonable outfit. It is Blatantly obvious to me there main concern is $$$$$$$$ there bottom line

Thats how it added up too me also. I guess I'm going to be buying used klipsch stuff from now on. I would have paid the extra money for over night shipping if i knew they were going to cheap out on me.

Thats how it added up too me also. I guess I'm going to be buying used klipsch stuff from now on. I would have paid the extra money for over night shipping if i knew they were going to cheap out on me.

I used to buy my speakers new, but since I don't have the cash to get what I want anymore I have started to buy used, and I have to tell you I am much happier! I used to buy new speakers and equipment every year or two so buying my speakers used is saving me a lot of cash that can be used elsewhere.

I don't believe Klipsch is quite the same company anymore, It's sad to say the least. Your problem has certainly steered me away from new, take a look at the 2.1 systems reviews on amazon truely a sad state of affairs. Lots of folks unhappy with the klipsch product quality :(

140.00 pair of computer speakers you got to be kidding , I would put your old speakers back and tell them to send a truck . Put the funds back in your pocket and look for deal , its not like you sold you old speakers yet anyway .

Happy Early Birthday incase I forget :)

you should at least get B stock price minimum , they are still saving money on return shipping .

and you should get the 2.1 for your labor

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1

reference man...your situation detours me from buying new klipsch...i am beyond a headache for you bro! tues or wed wow...i really figured friday no doubt...im gonna avoid this thread cause a pro media 2.1 is not what you ordered...God Bless You on your birthday! I hope this situation can be looked back on with a smile and klipsch should feel the same...This truly does push me against buying new klipsch...so much im sick to my stomach...God Bless You And Happy Birthday It Shall Be Regardless!!!!!!!!!!

Ref, send em back man. I know where 3 perfectly good used one are sitting and can save you a ton of money!!!! All you gotta do is make a weekend trip out of it. Roughly 10 hour drive. Or you can pay a little extra and I can prolly have them brought to my place and then it's about a 6.5 hour drive. At least last time I drove up to Minneapolis for some speakers and to meet a couple members.

Ref, send em back man. I know where 3 perfectly good used one are sitting and can save you a ton of money!!!! All you gotta do is make a weekend trip out of it. Roughly 10 hour drive. Or you can pay a little extra and I can prolly have them brought to my place and then it's about a 6.5 hour drive. At least last time I drove up to Minneapolis for some speakers and to meet a couple members.

:emotion-21:

Sorry Ref. This situation your in has left a sour taste in my mouth. I have a feeling someone in corporate will be told about this and they will make it right. If they don't there is something seriously wrong. This is the Klipsch Forums and I'm sure there is employees at Klipsch headquarters that do pay attention to what's being said in here. They make wonderful speakers but if it wasn't for us they wouldn't be what they are today.

What's with the Lynch Mob responses..?

A Mistake was obviously made and yes it could have been handled better but to take this incident to the level some here are posting seems very wrong to me. Unless I'm mistaken this appears to be just an unfortunate incident and to let it reach the conclusions and suggestions some have posted seem way overboard IMHO.

As far as worrying about future warranty issues I don't see any issues because this situation isn't that complicated. A model version without crossover was mistakenly sent in place of the model with crossovers (they are identical in all other respects) and that is pretty simple to deal with and understand if in the very unlikely event warranty repair was needed.

reference_head again I'm sorry that this didn't go perfectly smooth for you but some of these post just seem way overboard in response IMHO.

miketn

Edited by mikebse2a3

I want to say the support from all of you has been great thanks :D .

Beeker your right they see what is being said here. But yet still nothing is being said or done. I sent the dealer I got the speakers from a pretty good rant after I talked to klipsch. With that i am very close to pulling the plug on this. I really hate to put him in the corner on this. (with it not being his fault)