KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

• 3 months later...

I asked for pricing, clarification and lead times on delivery for whole system.

if it's not feasible from a price stand point, then I won't buy it... but I will never know unless someone writes back to me answering my questions.

Edited by Schu

I've emailed spencer about a year ago and then maybe 8 months went by and emailed again and he remembered my email and was like "hey man, good news prices went down a little since we last heard from you". I'm assuming not very many home owners write him with interest in cinema gear. We are kind of all psychos around here

• Like 1

I've emailed spencer about a year ago and then maybe 8 months went by and emailed again and he remembered my email and was like "hey man, good news prices went down a little since we last heard from you". I'm assuming not very many home owners write him with interest in cinema gear. We are kind of all psychos around here

Its the sound I think we are all after. The money I would have saved buying these from the start is a bit embarrassing lol. Of course here on this forum everyone is in that boat. 

• Like 1