KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

I wonder why that horn flange has mounting holes?

that question of driver make is kind of a big issue... you say that scrappy has the same driver?

I wonder, was there any options when you ordered this for other things, like driver choice or perhaps even, no drivers at all?

Edited by Schu

that question of driver make is kind of a big issue... you say that scrappy has the same driver?

I wonder, was there any options when you ordered this for other things, like driver choice or perhaps even, no drivers at all?

Yes he has the same driver. And from what i hear that driver is the best part of this speaker.

• Like 1

The K510 has mounting holes so that it can be attached to a baffle with the K402 (HF Grand) like in the picture I posted earlier.

That is also a standard driver Klipsch has provided for many years now and is very good IMHO especially for it's price.

I own 3 of these with the networks and really believe you will find it pretty simple to install them.

miketn

The K510 has mounting holes so that it can be attached to a baffle with the K402 (HF Grand) like in the picture I posted earlier.

That is also a standard driver Klipsch has provided for many years now and is very good IMHO especially for it's price.

I own 3 of these with the networks and really believe you will find it pretty simple to install them.

miketn

Would you mind posting a pic of the side you plug in at. So i can see a close up

Yes he has the same driver. And from what i hear that driver is the best part of this speaker.

So Ref-head,

It looks like a B and C driver from the picture. Which driver is it, a standard or something made custom for Klipsch?

So Ref-head,

It looks like a B and C driver from the picture. Which driver is it, a standard or something made custom for Klipsch?

Its a KDE-75-8P titanium compression driver. I think its a standard driver.

KDE-75-8P

Klipsch is probably putting their own label on them, If this is the same one, Klipsch may add the K to make it more theirs.

http://www.prosoundservice.com/m9/BC-DE75P--b-c-de75-p-2-hf-driver.html

That looks a little more pricier then the P audio on the K402, I wonder which would sound better and why Klipsch doesn't just put the B&C or P audio on both of them. I guess that it would make a difference, for 3 way.

Edited by duder1982

• Moderators

Im sure they are both really nice. If the B&C sounds half as good as it looks im in for a real treat :)

i've read that the B&C are good drivers, do by chance know where they are crossing these over. I

800Hz

Im sure they are both really nice. If the B&C sounds half as good as it looks im in for a real treat

You are in for a treat either way. :D

So Ref-head,

b&c de-75