KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

That sucks Ryan. You've been more than fair and patient to allow them to do the right thing. And the least expensive method on their part as well.

It's just not right when you spend that much money and there is no sense of urgency on the seller's end to fix things as soon as possible.

We all make mistakes but like you said, they should have shipped them to you within a couple of business days.

Unreal there is no reason that you should have to deal with this or work on speakers you paid for . I would be very clear on some kind of partial refund for this issue or send them back .

If they have to cover return shipping and the cost of shipping you 3 new speakers that's not cheap either , you should get something

• Like 1

I called back and was told it won't be here tell Tuesday or Wednesday :o

I would call back and escalate it up till you get results as now you are looking at a week from when you notified them of the problem and you should not have to do the work to fix an error on their part. They should be giving you a monetary relief also IMO.

It sounds like they haven't even shipped the parts yet either.

Edited by ellisr63

Partial refund!!!!!!!! Jesus I am about to call for you! That crap pisses me off so bad!

Exactly! If you told them to pick them up and return them it would cost them more money too, as they are no longer considered new but "B" stock which means they are worth less to them too. They should be giving you "B" stock pricing on them since they sold you a DIY speaker when you ordered a complete ready to play setup.

Partial refund!!!!!!!! Jesus I am about to call for you! That crap pisses me off so bad!

Exactly! If you told them to pick them up and return them it would cost them more money too, as they are no longer considered new but "B" stock which means they are worth less to them too. They should be giving you "B" stock pricing on them since they sold you a DIY speaker when you ordered a complete ready to play setup.

I would call and make it real simple - HOW MUCH OF A DISCOUNT ARE YOU GOING TO REFUND ME ? and if you don't like the answer tell them to send UPS or whoever to pick them up

• Like 1

Man ref I'm stewing for you bro. Even my wife said that is some bullshit! Lol she even said she would call and complain. And it takes a lot for her to get to do that. 4500$ you spent to just look at them. Just saying. Klipsch would hate me after the amount of bitching I would do.

• Like 1

I would call and make it real simple - HOW MUCH OF A DISCOUNT ARE YOU GOING TO REFUND ME ? and if you don't like the answer tell them to send UPS or whoever to pick them up
YEP and I know where a used set is for WAY less money! Just saying again lol Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

Well after 3 days have gone by it looks like getting me the parts as fast as possible was not a high priority for klipsch. I called them and asked if I could get the tracking # . I gave her the order # she pulled it up and then transferred me to a voice mail with no name.

How does a company make this kind of a mistake refuse to send the right speakers out and not send the parts over night or at the min 2 day shipping.

I really thought they would have done this right.

are you in contact with the reseller that made the actual deal?

reference_head I'm sure your pretty disappointed at this point but try not to let it ruin your weekend.

If one good thing has come to me with age it's that I've learned not to let stuff like this take control of my life and waste time that I'll never get back!

Take Care,

miketn