KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

Of course, some of that was just speculation and based on this thread.

What is speculation?

Why Klipsch may have had problems taking care of this situation.

Yeah, we have no idea what their business practices are, but I think it is safe to assume they are nowhere as good as they were before his death.

I was on the Klipsch Facebook page, and apparently people are not happy with the warranty or Customer Service... I also found out one of the Klipsch speakers is made in China... So much for a "Made in USA" company.

I was on the Klipsch Facebook page, and apparently people are not happy with the warranty or Customer Service... I also found out one of the Klipsch speakers is made in China... So much for a "Made in USA" company.

hate to tell you this buddy only a few are made here. The REST are made in China.

Umm...You seem to be more upset than the OP. Klipsch has an excellent warranty and last week there was a reason for CS to need to regroup--My guess is that Ref head got a good/great deal on these speakers and last week servicing this particular complaint was probably on the back-burner. Fwiw, as many folks here that say "OMG, how could they do this to Reference Head," there considerably more people concerned with other things that involve the company and their more popular lines.

Edited by tkdamerica

Ref head, you have shown an extraordinary amount of patience and good will. It will pay off in the end. Have a Happy Birthday, and enjoy your Sunday. Good luck, you will be covered in sound very soon.

Thanks :D , Just got home from spiderman. Good movie but the ending was not so great.

• Moderators
Maybe Amy has been reading all this and she will let them know what I'm expecting to be sent

Sorry, I was just alerted to this thread today. As always, contact me directly if you're having any kind of trouble with Klipsch! I just don't have time to read through every post.

I have to be honest, I'm still not entirely sure exactly what happened or what is going on, or why the lynch mob mentality (as someone called it). Our customer service team is top notch, and they consistently bend over backwards in situations where there is a clear problem/solution.

Facebook is not a fair gauge of anyone's customer service, IMO. After all, rarely does anyone seek to post on Facebook if they have a positive experience. Just sayin.

Please send me an email detailing what is going on. I have a feeling the gray area here may be because these are Pro items. We typically do not deal direct with consumers for Pro products - dealers/installers are responsible for these sales, but of course we want to make things right.

Let me know how I can help.

• Moderators

Interesting post on the AVS forums about Klipsch... "I'll let others share their experience, but on Thursday of last week Klipsch parent company's stock was hitting an all-time low and they seemed to be preoccupied at CS...Ironically, they made good in the end, but I had a bad experience when Indianapolis won the Super Bowl and the following Monday no one was answering the phones."

Ha, I remember that! Yes, they closed the office after Indy won the Super Bowl several years ago. Perhaps it inconvenienced some, but it's just one more reason I love working at Klipsch. They are good to us, and treat us like human beings. Plus we don't outsource our CS to a foreign country. They are just upstairs from engineering and marketing.

Incidentally, who ever posted that clearly is confused, or I'm misunderstanding their post. Indy won the Super Bowl in 2006 -- when we were still privately owned, 5 years away from being purchased by our current parent company.

• Like 1

Maybe Amy has been reading all this and she will let them know what I'm expecting to be sent

Sorry, I was just alerted to this thread today. As always, contact me directly if you're having any kind of trouble with Klipsch! I just don't have time to read through every post.

I have to be honest, I'm still not entirely sure exactly what happened or what is going on, or why the lynch mob mentality (as someone called it). Our customer service team is top notch, and they consistently bend over backwards in situations where there is a clear problem/solution.

Facebook is not a fair gauge of anyone's customer service, IMO. After all, rarely does anyone seek to post on Facebook if they have a positive experience. Just sayin.

Please send me an email detailing what is going on. I have a feeling the gray area here may be because these are Pro items. We typically do not deal direct with consumers for Pro products - dealers/installers are responsible for these sales, but of course we want to make things right.

Let me know how I can help.

pm sent

• Like 2