KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

Sadly no. But im hopeful I will have them tomorrow

So is this a "plug and play" error. I mean is it just connecting wires to the X-over and then screwing them to the inside of the cab? No soldering?

Sadly no. But im hopeful I will have them tomorrow

So is this a "plug and play" error. I mean is it just connecting wires to the X-over and then screwing them to the inside of the cab? No soldering?

I dont know. I would guess I have to pull a driver and hook everything up inside. I have replaced xo so I should be able to get this done (I hope). As long as it comes with everything I need I should be good.

I was looking at the driver and I will need a allen wrench. I only have small ones. So I will need to buy some.

"..... I was looking at the driver and I will need a allen wrench. I only have small ones. So I will need to buy some."

Or you could be like the rest of us and jam a screwdriver in there and make it work.

good luck with your new system.

-Tom

Edited by PrestonTom

Man I'm not gonna lie. I am a bit jealous of the new finish and the pie emblem. I am very happy with the price I paid but some refinishing is in the future for sure. Even though they will rarely be seen.

Edited by Scrappydue

I can't tell. And it does not say

You should be able to see by looking at the area where the woofer cut outs are... Do you see plywood ends or nice smooth finish just like fronts? I want to say from looking at the pic it is MDF.

Edited by ellisr63

from those pictures, it kind of looks like MDF material... not that there is anything wrong with that. it's not "yo gran daddys" mdf.

Thats my guess also.

Did the parts arrive yet?