KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

Geez Louise...how on earth did i miss this...Nice! Never heard them I suspect this is the secret potion tho...Holy makerol!!!

Just in time for pics apparently....Very nice choice! They are gorgeous...id be stumped and probably just freeze in shock if I just got a pair...3 though....Jeepers!!! I wish...I can only wish..Congratulations indeed :)

Im very happy for you...cannot wait to read your overall rating of the trio....You just made the choice over all I certainly would make if i had room....not to take away from the rf7ii....I do not feel you will even be able to compare...You are at the top and you will be very happy at the top! WOW :D

Like mentioned 402...with the 510's on top someday possibly..although the 510 alone will do the job perfectly. Cheers! :o

• Like 1

I have to mention as well your B&K 200.7 S2 POWER AMP will be a very good match most likely. those 904's are super efficient you could easily lower the wattage and im sure in your adjustments you will lower to match your surrounds, then maybe bump the surrounds up a bit too...your subs will be interesting at getting adjusted although you wont have 1 problem until you find a good deal on a couple 18's...congrats!!

• Like 1

I do not believe iv heard them...I have heard very similar setups in homes and theater. Im in to the direct radiating low end and subs...

These 904's are the bomb in every way you can look or hear them and like i said i havnt heard them that i know of...I know how much they are and figuring on possible upgrades or switches next year...I know 1 thing though i wont have the room....And honestly for the money of the palladiums i do not see myself buying them neither...

Im likely to stay with my pro heresys the normal rectangle cabs with large mains etc...You 2 gentlemen are in for quite a spell of omg this is big time i believe lol honestly the 510's are just fine...the 402's in home are just rediculous imo...although for testing sure...

The ballgame you and scrappy are in is a realm of true cinema period...beyond home theater....like Dean mentioned be careful...At high watts these will destroy your ears especially long term at high output...You only need maybe 30 good watts tops to properly run each of the 3 904's in a home theater...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Reference, the models you are getting is it the newer top horn or the one that looks like Scrappys ?

Just wondering if the newer design was just for tweeters in theaters or it's replacing the 510 horn ?

I heard the 510 like Scrappy has but not the newer design, the 510 sounded very good.