KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

The shift of this thread to physical prowess challenges with speakers is intriguing! Soon there will be an "acrobatic positions on Klipsch" (all completely appropriate of course) thread and the forum will never be the same... Sound and fitness challenges - Crossfit will have nothing on Klipsch!

One armed stand on an Rf 7ii anyone? :ph34r: I will not volunteer - we haven't met our deductible for health insurance this year...

My guess is once you get them going the thing that is going to impress you is the scale of the sound. Not necessarily the loudness but how 'big' it will sound.

If you hurry, you can be the second person in history to plank a Klipsch speaker (plank a speaker or plank ON a speaker??)

Remember though, the idea is now out and some of us have a distant, somewhat confused look in our eyes...

My guess is once you get them going the thing that is going to impress you is the scale of the sound. Not necessarily the loudness but how 'big' it will sound.

I say that all the time. Almost any speaker can go loud, but not many can sound big, and sounding big is much more important. imo

This is what im hoping for. I think most of us here passed loud a long time ago. Now its about how big, refined, and effortless we can get :)

Edited by reference_head

• Moderators
This is what im hoping for. I think most of us here passed loud a long time ago. Now its about how big, refined, and effortless we can get

Some have mad fun of pro use in the home, they apparently have never heard it ?

People think were nuts, but that a whole different subject, think about this.......

We use MWM/402 for 2 ch, it can take 100x the power we use easily, so none of the drivers ever reach 25% of what there capable of so distortion is extremely low and the speakers sound effortless because there hardly working at all.

This is what im hoping for. I think most of us here passed loud a long time ago. Now its about how big, refined, and effortless we can get

Some have mad fun of pro use in the home, they apparently have never heard it ?

People think were nuts, but that a whole different subject, think about this.......

We use MWM/402 for 2 ch, it can take 100x the power we use easily, so none of the drivers ever reach 25% of what there capable of so distortion is extremely low and the speakers sound effortless because there hardly working at all.

amen to that and the picture is coming soon dtel!

and sorry youth no video. not fun to hear me grunting and stuff to even get up on top and then grunting even louder to stay straight on soething 8 inches wide vs the 35 inches of that sub.

• Like 1

hey ref, sorry to post stupidity in here. did they end up overnighting your parts? if not i will gladly send an email to that place telling them i will not be doing any business with them and will no longer recommend from buying from them, as i know people are gonna start following our footsteps after our rave reviews! bet if i did that they would give you a partial refund :ph34r:

hey ref, sorry to post stupidity in here. did they end up overnighting your parts? if not i will gladly send an email to that place telling them i will not be doing any business with them and will no longer recommend from buying from them, as i know people are gonna start following our footsteps after our rave reviews! bet if i did that they would give you a partial refund :ph34r:

I have not been home today (at work all day). So who knows if a box is waiting for me. This is on Klipsch 100% and it their fault. They messed up the order.

Im not totaly sure that when i get these networks that it will be right. Talking too you the networks are inside and mine have no place on the other side to put them like yours. The guy at klipsch says it will have evrything i need and that they forgot to send the networks with them. But im not so sure thats 100% true. I think they sent me the wrong cabs. And want me to figure how to use them with xo on the outside. I hope im wrong :) .

Edited by reference_head
  • Like 1

You paid good money for those speakers, the crossover should be there.... got it.

That said, they're human. They're fixing it. The 2-3 day pain in the neck will soon be forgotten once you hear them (and wonder what we've all talked you into doing) :ph34r:

I visited a guy in London England once who had a pair of Jubilee's. He had complained (for lack of better word) to Roy that he never felt the Jubilee's had enough "tinkle" for him.

Upon my visit, I realized his 'bug screen' covering his tweeter driver was missing. I was thinking shoddy workmanship. I took a picture of it and didn't say too much.

Upon coming back home, I emailed Roy and had a question about the picture. Roy put 2 & 2 together.... asked Ralph to turn the speaker around to see if he had a K69 on there or more likely, a K1133.

He had the K1133 midrange driver and that is why he had no tinkle and, his 'bug screen' was missing. It wasn't missing but it was deeper in the horn than on the K69.

Roy apologized to Ralph and got him the proper driver pronto.

I know it's frustrating but you'll soon be smile & happy.

apathy is why companies feel no need to remedy things in a manner that is best for the consumer. I will never understand the need to forgive a simple lack of attention to detail. Its not hard to send the right item all one need do is look at the invoice and compare it to the package which should be done one last time by quality control

I seriously doubt Klipsch or any other manufacturer would feel so forgiving if a payment were stopped and the customer response was woops I meant to cancel check 199, yours was 198

I am betting there would soon be a threat of legal action

• Like 1

I have not been home today (at work all day). So who knows if a box is waiting for me. This is on Klipsch 100% and it their fault. They messed up the order.

Im not totaly sure that when i get these networks that it will be right. Talking too you the networks are inside and mine have no place on the other side to put them like yours. The guy at klipsch says it will have evrything i need and that they forgot to send the networks with them. But im not so sure thats 100% true. I think they sent me the wrong cabs. And want me to figure how to use them with xo on the outside. I hope im wrong :) .

I think you would get their attention if you told them to come pick them up, and send the what you paid for, or you are stopping payment on them. Did you talk to a manager or just a sales rep? I would have escalated it up until it was solved and possibly a discount to boot.

Edited by ellisr63

• Moderators

Truth is, mistakes happen on small or big items. Amount spent doesn't matter. Humans are flawed and we mess up....period. I know it's frustrating and I would hope that any company would do their best to make it right.

• Like 2

I think you would get their attention if you told them to come pick them up, and send the what you paid for, or you are stopping payment on them. Did you talk to a manager or just a sales rep? I would have escalated it up until it was solved and possibly a discount to boot.

I think your right but klipsch has the right to make it right. (imo)

• Like 1