First theater complex to have a fully horn loaded cinema systems

Youthman

Update, oh man, it does not fit...... :o

send me a PM with your screen resolution and I'll make you a wallpaper that will fit

Pm Sent, likely as close as ill get to owning a pair of these critters this year anyway.

I tell the wife, you see, this is the reason we play the lotto!

so do it! There hasn't been a single movie I've been to over the last 10 years where I haven't poked my head under the curtain to see what all is in a certain size room.

Only Scrappy. Haha.

I've only looked behind one. There was a local theater that was no longer being used and they were going to give us anything we wanted from it. Our church was going to take everything we could and then sell it on CL as a fundraiser for summer camp, etc. but it kept getting pushed back and pushed back until finally, they said the lease with the new company that was going to buy the building did not go through.

When I looked behind the screen, I think they were using JBL speakers but it's been a few years.

Seems they all use jbl and ev...then qsc with harness connectors to dolby processors etc...the processors are very costly. The good new ones at least $20k...actually more around $30-35k

Update, oh man, it does not fit...... :o

send me a PM with your screen resolution and I'll make you a wallpaper that will fit

Pm Sent, likely as close as ill get to owning a pair of these critters this year anyway.

I tell the wife, you see, this is the reason we play the lotto!

If id win the lotto I would buy you these...I dont play so likely not to happen. I hope you win! Just a few million new problems although id be able to help out friends rather well through my financial consultant...

If Klipsch decided to design a "scaled" version of that set up for the Home Theater niche, I would be willing to bet they would sell very well.

13991057778_cb40a1c82b_o.jpg

Perfect, the only thing missing is my bottle of Scotch sitting on that bar to the left. :)

:emotion-21: Excellent, this will do nicely, wife will see it everyday........

Good deal.

Schu, you think that center channel speaker is a little undermatched? ;)

I think it needs another stack for the center and an AT screen.

• Moderators
:emotion-21: Excellent, this will do nicely, wife will see it everyday........

Good deal.

Schu, you think that center channel speaker is a little undermatched? ;)

I think it needs another stack for the center and an AT screen.

Maby for a much bigger room.

The 402 horn and probably that midbass has unbelievable amounts of sound dispersed to the sides.

In a 24' wide room with the 402's horns about 3' from the sidewalls you can walk almost directly even with them and still think there is a center channel playing, I have never heard this from any other speaker.

Rigma is in the Nashville area, Coytee around Knoxville and I am by Chattanooga... plus, there are more in the state. If they are in TN, I would guess around Memphis, as there are some large cineplexes there.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel

Both theaters are in Gonzales, Louisiana, right next to each other. Sorry about the mystery!

:emotion-21: I knew she could do it, likely used her smart phone wile sitting in that race car they cannot seem to get her out of.........

Edited by minermark

• Moderators

"Both theaters are in Gonzales, Louisiana, right next to each other"

Detel to the white courtesy phone please.

Gonzales, well now they have something in Gonzales, :P can't think of anything else. Must be a klipsch fan who owns the theaters ?