FS: Onkyo Integra A-9711 Combo---SOLD

willland

Onkyo Integra A-9711 integrated amp rated at 80w/channel

Onkyo Integra T-4711 tuner---ranks a close 2nd to the Onkyo Integra 9090II as Onkyo's best tuner which both rank very high in all time tuner rankings of all mfr's tuners.

Onkyo DX-C340 6-disk carousel CD player

This setup has been driving my Heresy II's in my bedroom for close to three years without a single hitch. Neutral sound signature with plenty of punch and detail. What goes in comes right out.

I could let this rig go for $500.00 $475.00 $450.00 $425.00 $395.00 $375.00 $365.00 shipped.

I have two photos posted but can take more if necessary.

Thanks for looking.

Bill

post-24680-0-47800000-1400008277_thumb.j

post-24680-0-83480000-1400008288_thumb.j

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

A little additional information about the A-9711.

It specs at 80w/ch@8ohms (20Hz to 20kHz) at 0.006% THD and 140w/ch@4ohms (1kHz) at 1% THD and weighs in at a solid 32.8 pounds.

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

I really like my Onkyo equipment. Until I read up on it, I didn't know the Integra was the TOTL build for Onkyo. great sound and plenty of power, I can see why you had it in there for years.

Most see Onkyo/Integra as HT mainly, which today they are, but in the 80's and 90's(and 70's) they built some really nice sounding stereo gear. Your Grand Integra M504 and M508 are two wonderful examples as well as the "lesser" Onkyo Integra A-9711 and it's brother A-9911.

Bill

Edited by willland

• 2 weeks later...
There are no local buyers for you via CL?

Funny thing is I have bought many many items on C-list but have only ever listed a couple of items and only one of them sold. The Klipsch Forum and Audiogon have been my primary outlets. I really don't want to deal with lowballers that are lurking on c-list. As you and many may know, I have listed several items on the Klipsch Forum over the years and only one or two times has a forum member offered a lower price than in my listings.

But I think I might have to give it a try again.

Thanks for your insight and encouragement.

Bill

Proceeds are for gas $$$ for son's 10th birthday trip to his best friend's house in Virginia and Washington, DC. :D

I can deliver on trip up through GA, SC, NC, VA.

Price of $395.00 will be less if I deliver on trip.

Bill

Edited by willland

Okay, I am working on 2 months with this very nice rig listed.

What would it take(be kind) for someone to take it off my hands?

I have taken $105.00 off the original "fair market value" price of $500.00 SHIPPED.

Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Have a happy and safe 4th. :D

I really don't want to sell it but we leave for DC(Burke, Va) on Thursday 7/10 and this is for gas $$$.

Remember, I can deliver en route(I-95) to DC.

Bill

Road Trip Special---$345.00

I am leaving Kissimmee, FL at 2:00am Thursday 7/10 to Burke, VA(DC).

We will be traveling I-4 to I-95 through Jacksonville---Savannah---Richmond---DC area, on our trip up.

Return trip traveling I-81 to I-26 to Asheville, NC to I-85 to Atlanta to I-75 to Macon, Ga then on back to Orlando, Fl.

Anywhere along the route I can deliver.

Bill

Edited by willland