Sale cancelled

W27

It is a very joyful, yet sad day for me. We're having a baby, and I'm losing my audio room. I've collected quite a bit of equipment over the years. As much as I have tried to convince the wife that the baby will need his own surround setup, it just doesn't fit into her nursery plans.

Consider this a preview sale. I know I'm going to get in trouble for not being able to post pictures. I've followed the instructions in the past... and failed miserably. Some of the stuff is wrapped and stored in closets. I won't be able to get everything out and photographed until the weekend. Most of it is out in the open now. Any interest please message me and I will be happy to email or text you pictures directly. I just wanted to make sure my friends here got first dibs before I post anywhere else.

Here's what I'm thinking...

RF-7II pair $1500 black. These are in excellent condition

RF-83 pair $1000 black. These have sat in my spare room and probably aren't even fully broken in. Excellent condition.

RF-7 $600-$800 I have 3 pairs of these available. All are in black. I was not the original owner of these and they have some flaws. All funtion perfectly. I ordered new grills before, so all of the grills are like new. 2 pair the cabinets are in very good condition. There are some minor dings in a couple drivers. The other pair is a little rougher. There is a crease in one driver and some scratches on the cabinets. Even the bad pair looks very good with the grills on.

All items are in Staten Island, NY. Shipping isn't an option on these big guys. This is a great chance for someone to put together an amazing all RF-7 setup. Towers all around are the only way to go for me.

I have some amps, preamps, other speakers, etc that will unfortunately be finding a new home as well :( I'm hoping I can hide a lot of the smaller things. Maybe get a storage unit? It's not a sickness, it's a collection right?

chad-speakers1.jpg

chad-speakers2.jpg

chad-speakers3.jpg

chad-speakers4.jpg

chad-speakers5.jpg

chad-speakers6.jpg

chad-speakers7.jpg

chad-speakers8.jpg

chad-speakers10.jpg

chad-speakers11.jpg

Edited by W27

Wow! Great prices. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks Carl. I hate to see them go. It took me years and many road trips to aquire all those. I'd like to see them go to a forum member who will appreciate them.

congrats on having a baby, all the other things can be replaced

Thank you. Don't feel too bad for me... I'm still keeping a lot of stuff :P

• Moderators

Agreed, great prices. 3 pairs of RF-7's, RF-7ii's and RF-83's....."hey honey come read the forum.....I don't have it as bad as some guys do" :D

I wish nothing but blessings to you and your wife on the birth of your new child. Is this your first? We have 4 and they truly are a blessing (at least on most days). :P

• Like 1

Agreed, great prices. 3 pairs of RF-7's, RF-7ii's and RF-83's....."hey honey come read the forum.....I don't have it as bad as some guys do" :D

I wish nothing but blessings to you and your wife on the birth of your new child. Is this your first? We have 4 and they truly are a blessing (at least on most days). :P

You used to be the conservative one. I remember when you only had speakers in your theater... i see them spreading throughout the house... You got it bad :tongue: Thank you for the kind words. This will be my second. My daughter will be 11 in June. I thought I was almost out of the woods!! I tried convincing her she needed surround sound in her room... Girls...go figure :blink2:

Nice speakers and great prices. GLWS

Alex

Thank you

• Moderators

Hey Chad, I uploaded the photos to your original post above. Great looking setup and very good prices as well. Should sell quickly for you sir.

Sure hate to see you having to sell your gear but as mentioned, gear can be replaced at anytime down the road. Speakers may bring happiness but your family will bring you joy.

• Like 1

Hey Chad, I uploaded the photos to your original post above. Great looking setup and very good prices as well. Should sell quickly for you sir.

Sure hate to see you having to sell your gear but as mentioned, gear can be replaced at anytime down the road. Speakers may bring happiness but your family will bring you joy.

Thank you so much. I've never been able to get pictures on here.

again great prices and congrats on the little one :D

Thank you :D

So I am assuming the worst of the three pair of RF-7's is $600 and the other two are $800?

That is what I was thinking, but if you'd like to pay $800 for the worst of the 3 I'll accept that :lol: I believe the best pair is in the closet. The best pair was up front when I switched to the RF-7II. So that pair got stored

I'd like to throw out there I'll be pulling a closed trailer to Maryland Tuesday. I could easily bring any of the speakers with me if that would help anyone out. I'm also open to offers, especially on multiple speakers. Please PM any offers

Thanks,

Chad

I'd like to throw out there I'll be pulling a closed trailer to Maryland Tuesday. I could easily bring any of the speakers with me if that would help anyone out. I'm also open to offers, especially on multiple speakers. Please PM any offers

Thanks,

Chad

Are you coming up north at all? I could use a nice set of HT speakers

Thanks,

Chad

Are you coming up north at all? I could use a nice set of HT speakers

I have no plans to go up North any time soon. Boston is only 4hrs from me. We could possibly meet in the middle? You can PM me with whatever you're interested in.