Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh oh, "Die Antwoord" one of my fav bands and as far as I'm concerned, the revelation of last year. South African white trash rap? Who would've thought of that?

The funny thing about this thread, other than the fact Hofy's really getting old... is that in all these years I've had several systems, but I'm *still* using my orignal 2.1 system. Talking about value for money.

yea i've been addicted to them for about 6 month's now. i kinda get funny looks being a 41 year old bumping antwoord. [:S]

i should of known better about the bass they throw as i blew my sub in my truck last fall listening to that album. i guess some people just don't learn. [A]

• 1 year later...

Awesome.

And ofcourse, we're 12 years older too LOL

I bought pc speakers (Accoustic Energy) of a similar quality at the time because the Klipsch speakers weren't available here, and they're *still* on my desk too. Talking about value for money. I keep telling that to ppl, good quality speakers will outlast quite a few pc systems. So a good headphone/ speaker setup is a good investment in my opinion.

Awesome.

And ofcourse, we're 12 years older too LOL

I bought pc speakers (Accoustic Energy) of a similar quality at the time because the Klipsch speakers weren't available here, and they're *still* on my desk too. Talking about value for money. I keep telling that to ppl, good quality speakers will outlast quite a few pc systems. So a good headphone/ speaker setup is a good investment in my opinion.

Heh, I wished mine were still working fully (its subwoofer went bust -- no more bass, all stutterings). Mine lasted almost a decade by about nine months (12/1999 to 3/7/2009). :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Well, here we are. 14 years. Longer than I ever thought I would have these speakers. They still work great, even the static in the volume control that these are infamous for.

However, I have downsized and there just isnt room for these babies anymore. Look for them on that eAuction site in a few days.

• Moderators

Well, here we are. 14 years. Longer than I ever thought I would have these speakers. They still work great, even the static in the volume control that these are infamous for.

However, I have downsized and there just isnt room for these babies anymore. Look for them on that eAuction site in a few days.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Like 1