Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

I dont think Ill do that when I get my pros. If I ever do get them. Ive been on the list since Jan 31st. Im gonna cry. But its kool my patience is getting better. So whats up everyone. Nothing much here just figure I mise well talk to you all because Im really bored. Its like 1:00am right now and Im so happy cause I dont have school monday. Hope to get my email sometime this week or next week. Well Ill cya all later. CHOW!!!!

you couldn't have used blocks of CHEESE or something as stands??? wink.gif

(had to think of something to push this into a 2 page thread tongue.gif

nice setup. really. when I get my set from outpost.com, I'm definitely going to be using duct tape to set my ProMedias up - NOT biggrin.gif

------------------

Don't love me, you'll only get burned

- Daitetsu Kunikida

Looks at Hofy's mounting system, Shakes head and wonders why in the heck he ever regestered for these forms... thinks for a minute then quickly scarmbels for his duck tape. Then realizes that his pro medias won't be here until monday(at least thats what ups says). Then says f*ck it and gose to bed...

Hoffy, YOU SACRELIGUOS, BLASPHEMOUS B*****D. Just let the little guy go, and we'll all contribute to your ransom demands. But beware, you'll have many, many, many angry audiophiles after you for the rest of your life. Think you'll be safe in Chile? NO, WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE LOW-LIFE DOG YOU ARE!!!! And we'll make you listen to S****Y Bary Manilow cd's on crappy $5.00 speakers for the rest of your days. muahahahahaha!!!!! Your days of listening bliss are at an end. RUN YOU COWARD!!!! mad.gif

hahahahahahahaha!!! wink.gif