Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

This thread has more posts then some people have posts. Un freakin' believable. This BB Rocks! Everybody here is AWESOME! Wait, I feel it coming on, Uh Oh, here it comes, " Man, I Love You Guys!" sob sob. O.K. , I've regained control of my emotions. smile.gif

------------------

Beeker25

------------------------

Let the BASS Kick!!!

k had a post on hiss with well over a hundred posts cant remember exactly how many but i believe it was almost double what we have here now.everyone thought the world was coming to an end because they had alittle hiss and never stoped to realy hear how bad a** these mothers are.dont here as much about it know and im glad because its a small price to pay for having the best speakers on gods green earth. biggrin.gif

So, back to the subject..

Hofy, what kind of duct tape is that?? I really would like to know, pal = wink.gif~. Did you bolt the tape in the wall?? And how did those damn tremors really get to earth? Have they always been here? I mean common!, like they would just all of a sudden appear in some small town and start killing people. I think there from the moon, terrestrials, I THINK NOT!

Hey I want to get in this!!!! I have my pros too hehe so I can say stuff about them Like IM HAPPY AS ****. Id be to scared to duck tape them though there just sitting on things and they look beutiful I cant ever get my mom out of my room now she loves these things. I kicked Connie Francis on them which my dad loves her thats why I did it and he almost cried he was like oh my god that is unbalievable! Wow was that off the subject hehe!

Well guess it may be of the Duct tape subject but is it not the point that we are trying to get this to 4+ pages JUST AS IMPORTANT AS WHY IT WAS STARTED.....hmm

Well it was just a thought........ (he he he)

------------------

If its not BROKE you are not doing it right!

Did anyone see that post i made last night, the one about how there are lines running through all of the Messages??I even did a screen capture of this event. well for some reason or another klipsch took my post down. why??? here it is again...

scratch1.GIF

has any one seen this before?