Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

It looks as though i may be the one to push this intellectually challenged topic to the 10th page. I didnt know klipsch existed(maybe i did,to long to remember) when this topic started. You know its called duct tape, but have you ever seen it used on ducts? i dont think i have. - - - Well it looks as tho the duct tape mounting system has really taken off in peoples minds. SO...what i think we all should do is come up with as many weird ways to use duct tape as we can, then post them(graphics welcomed). One thing i read from this topic that was posted(by ant) almost a year ago, what we could do is try mounting our sub on jello and watch it go Boom Boom (jiggle). That kinda made me laugh. Maybe ill do that when i get mine...(uhhh no)

Oh well will this make the fabled 10th page?

Just thought I would help it on its way, this topic must never die. Well maybe it should.

Yeah lets start a new topic of conversation in here, should this thread die or not?

Oh well ill leave it there have fun guys, I think those threads on the cp-1 might soon be challenging this thread for the longest running topic!

------------------

Birds may fly, but rats don't get sucked into jet engines!!!

Im up for that preamp prize. Now did I get the 10th page? Where do we send of for the prize if we win?

OOps sorry didn't mean to double post, its the next day over here but that doesn't tie up with the BB clock. Oh well didn't win anyway.

------------------

Birds may fly, but rats don't get sucked into jet engines!!!

This give me an idea !

I'll try to make a wallpaper with Klipsch and duct tape as theme.

It'l take a few days, i have to borrow my friends dig. camera, and have to receive my speakers back. (hope my sub works)

Sounds like it could be interesting smile.gif

I might as well ask it (everyone else does)

IS THIS THE 10th PAGE ALREADY ??!??