Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

I check back here and this looney thread is still going. It is worse that that damn bunny! c>

------------------

Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System Support

hofmonstr@rocketmail.com

c>

I am NOT

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665c>

• 2 weeks later...

justin, the board views gets reset every now and then. I asked amy that question before, that's what she said.

J

------------------

JOIN THE "AMY FOR PRESIDENT" CAMPAIGN. OUR PLATFORM:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

AMD AXIA Athlon @ 1.4 Ghz

Asus A7M266 Mobo

512mb Crucial DDR

Maxtor 40GB 7200rpm ata66

Maxtor 40GB 7200rpm ata100

Pioneer 16X DVD Slot

Creative 8x4x32x Burner

GeForce256 32mb DDR (orig)

3Com 905B-TX Lan

Netgear RT314 Gateway/Router

Philips Acoustic Edge

425w Power Supply

Triple Boot Me/2K/Whistler Build 2416

Klipsch Pro-Media 4.1's

umm... a floppy.

thats it, for now

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

this has to be the longest thread in history...

every time i come back around to see waz up,there it is.the bunny has nothen on this.haha

------------------

tornado 1000, 300w ps

culs2-c bios 1003

p3700e cco @1050

pal6035, delta bl

256 mushkin pc133

radeon 32ddr

75 gxp 45gig

sony 48x,plextor 12/10/32

sbl value

opti v95

v2-400's (looks like the pro's outlasted another system :))

...and the thing I like the most about this thread is that nobody posts here just to bump up the post count, either for themselves or the thread. Many other boards, a thread like this gets going, and people post totally meaningless drivel just to drive up the count. I am SO glad to see that this board has members who are above that sort of juvenile behaviour. Long threads that meander randomly as people post what appears to be disconnected stream of conciousness puffballs while staring off into the window looking at the slightly hazy day outside over New Haven harbor, wondering if the water's warm enough for some water skiing this weekend, and whether those HD600 refurbished headphones I just ordered from Audio Advisor were a better deal than the ones on EBay that were $50 bucks more but were new in the box and not B units or reconditioned, whatever, the AKG K340s are, like, 15 years old now and the duct tape on the headband is starting to stick to my hair every time I have to readjust the tensioning elastic thread, and it looks silly to have this cool system with those beat up phones, though the La Scalas are even older, I suppose, but they're up on the walls thanks to Hofy and the tape, though I do worry sometimes that they might come crashing down on the daughter the next time she cranks up Pink, who isn't Pink at all, really, but then again, the band is really just fantastic that is really what I think, oh by the way, which one's Pink?

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am new to computers and don't know how to view the pics in the boxes with the red x's. Can someone w/patience help me? I've been repairing automobiles for 32 yrs, so that's my field of expertice. Got a question about your car, I'me the guy to ask.

RE: FHHULL@aol.com Frank

------------------

sonic frontiers; line 3se, power 2se.

monster 2500 pwr. cntr.

marantz sa-1

wire world equinox 3 intr. cons.

kimber 8TC spkr. cons.

lascala's

sonus stands (2).

mothballed;every thing else!

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! Someone tell me about the bunny!!!!!!!!

ok, maybe someone will pull through for me now! LoLcwm42.gif

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/