Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

quote:

Originally posted by dthree:

HOLY CRAP, I just noticed this thread is still going, and its TWO YEARS OLD! Pictures are long gone though, too bad.

d3 `-{>

The pictures are still there on Geocities. I also reposted them a little while ago, but I am no longer with that ISP. I should make up an actual web site on Geocites like I did with the Cuecat Overclocking.

------------------

Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System Support

hofmonstr@rocketmail.com

c>

I am NOT

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665c>

My Grado SR 125s are nicely broken in now. Ofcourse the Headroom amp has been broken in for 7-8 years already.c>cwm12.gif

------------------

Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System Support

hofmonstr@rocketmail.com

c>

I am NOT

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665c>

• 2 weeks later...

NO! It will not die! This thread will be active as long as Klipsch has this board up! Wish I could find the old "How to Overclock Your Promedias" thread.

Isn't this some kind of record? Two years and this thread is still active! That's got to be a record. Somebody call Guiness (and get me one while your at it!)

c>

------------------

I used to hate people. Now I just make fun of them, it's more effective that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The overclocking article talked about taking a pencil and making traces by hand!This way sparks would fly and watage would ge great for a few milliseconds!

Also changing the woofers magnets for Sunfire 35lbs magnets!This in turn would help the start/stop of the woffers!The problem each suw would weigh in at over 80lbs and the magnets weight would twist the stapled steel woofer baskets!

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I just read 17 pages of people laughing at pictues of red Xs. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PICTURES??? I even right clicked the Xs and selected show picture but still no luck? If it was good enough for 17 pages it must be pretty darn funny! Please re-post them or something.

geocities will not allow that type of image hosting any more.

i will try to find them and host them

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>