Forte placement

eth2

Something I picked up in the forums, here or somewhere else, iv got Two Lasers, sit them on top of the movable Scalas,(10'to12'apart) aim the lasers at my chair, now im always in the sweet spot, all I do then is play with the depth, How close they are makes mine a bit of difference.

• Like 1

already to page 3...I cannot believe you drink beer! And for a lawyer "listen" hmmmm must be the beer :D[/quote

Drinking beer is a skill I have honed over forty years.

Right on bro! I hope to drink 1 with you in Hope hopefully if you may...or i mean april 29,30th&31st 2015!

• Like 1

OK, I tried multiple locations and the best placement seems to be 30" from the corner walls. Any closer and I get a booming effect, and further out I lose some bass.

I just can't believe what great speakers these are, even compared to my Khorns.

Earl,

The Forte' II mids are really crystal without being bright aren't they? The Bass is really impressive for a single 12 inch driver with a drone cone once you get placement right. Did you move the filing cabinet permanently then???

My brother and his wife are both attorneys as well. Ryan is a tax attorney and his wife does environmental law. What is your area of practice??

Enjoy your Forte' IIs, they are keepers...

Rog