What are your interests outside of Klipsch?

mustang guy

What are your interests outside of Klipsch?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of racing (choose 1)?

• Thoroughbreds
    • Formula 1
    • MotoGP
    • Indy car
    • Nascar
    • Motorcross/Supercross
    • Running / Marathons, etc
    • Skiing
    • Rally and Offroad racing
    • Other
    • Drag racing
    • R/C
    • Air
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which food/cuisine do you like better (choose multiple)?

3. 3. Which beverage do you prefer (choose multiple)?

4. 4. Which describes you (choose multiple)?

5. 5. Which Klipsch speaker do you have or prefer (choose 1)?

• Heritage speakers
    • Modern speakers
    • Headphones/earbuds
    • Subs
    • No preference

I thought it might be interesting for some of the members to find out a little more about one another, so I created this poll.

If you want, you can delete your vote and vote again.

I have added many new selections based on requests.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 2

Where is the espresso coffee on the beverage choice ;)

Oh crap. The thing I actually drink most is coffee. I guess it was out of mind since it was night time. That really is odd. I am actually drinking my morning coffee now.

Adding that for sure!

I have also updated questions to add other suggestions. Anybody can delete their vote to change stuff.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1

OCD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Translated, it means you think non-stop about your Klipsch speakers, and when you aren't thinking about them, you are thinking about buying more of them, after pouring over specifications, descriptions, and searching Craigslist and Ebay for a good deal on some Klipsch speakers in the state of Texas, even though you live in New England.

If you have more than 20 Klipsch speakers, and/or subs which theaters reject because they are "too loud" and you think you need four of them, then yes my friend, you may have OCD and will fit in perfectly with many of the other denizens who frequent this Klipsch discussion board.

Good thing that description doesn't fit anyone on this discussion board. :rolleyes:

+++

Mustang Guy: Great poll! It was good to be able to click on "all that apply" instead of just one forced choice item. B) I am expecting at least two people to check "Motocross" as their preference for racing!

You might add two items; the ubiquitous "Other, please explain", and for an interest other than Klipsch, how about "Music?" :D

+++

Edit: Oh yeah, and if every one of your posts has been edited because you keep thinking of the "perfect" way to word things even though this is the internet and no one really cares, but you do, a lot, then you might have OCD.

I'm glad I'm not like that. :P

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1