(Sold) Klipsch Quartets, Acurus A100x3 Amp, and Acurus Act3 Pre-Amp For Sale

jlfx64

Still hear, looking for a good home...looking at you Bill... :P

I know you are looking but my lovely bride isn't having any of it.

Let me try again with her this weekend about the Acurus combo.

Bill

(happy) Lovely bride > cool stuff you don't really need

Great formula, I should follow it more often...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am chopping at the bit.  Too much $$$ spent lately to justify the Acurus combo.  But, my birthday is coming up in July so maybe the bride will let me make it happen. 

Truthfully I hope you sell it before July.

Bill

I am chopping at the bit.  Too much $$$ spent lately to justify the Acurus combo.  But, my birthday is coming up in July so maybe the bride will let me make it happen. 

Truthfully I hope you sell it before July.

Bill

Well, if current market trends continue to hold true, then this will likely still be around in July!  Good thing is, I am under no pressure to sell so I can continue to use it until the right buyer comes along, or the right buyer's birthday comes... :)

I am chopping at the bit.

Champing.  It's champing.

Blindfold me and stand me in front of a firing squad. :o  ;)

Okay, I meant to spell it chomping which is an alternative word instead of champing.  Both are accepted in the commonly used idiom.

Bill

• Like 3

I am chopping at the bit.

Champing.  It's champing.

Blindfold me and stand me in front of a firing squad. :o  ;)

Okay, I meant to spell it chomping which is an alternative word instead of champing.  Both are accepted in the commonly used idiom.

Bill

Drool... Accurus is excellent equipment... I hope to open an audio business sooner rather than later... gotta sell enough for my lawyers fees to set up a doing business as under my LLC for C2C (Corporate to Corporate) z/OS (ibm mainframe) DB2 consulting... name Audionatics... goal is to sell as much USA made gear as possible, and Indiana connection if possible... Indy Audio Labs who own Accurs and Aragon brands fits nicely founded by ex Klipsch employee RIck Santiago.  But no ca$h.   Working to sell off enough to finance trip to Hope gathering....

If you still have it in July I'm very interested.  Accurus stuff will sound great for decades.  Better than what I have for the most part.  lol

If you can get somebody to take to swap meet, I'm sure somebody there would be enticed.  If I can get there and have some Ca$h, I'll buy it.  Yeah.  I've heard the demos where it plays on for quite a while when power cut.  Massive.  Power.  Supply.  

edit:

My wife would chop me up into bits if I tried or even hinted of interest if I'd try to buy this today.   (Grumpy) Yet still lovely bride (I think - lost newest prescription so can't see up close with sunglasses).  OH!  HELL!  NO!  

edit:  If you can wait for payment and hold until July 1st.  I'll happily take both the Accurus amplifier and ACT 3 for $400.  Excellent gear.  Even if the ACT3 is out of date.     I should be starting one of my new jobs and be able to swing this be July 1st if not sooner.  Father Out Law lives in Venice FL so we really need to get down there to see him.   

Edited by BLSamuel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mid-summer is worst time for moving audio gear. Folks are out and about, vacations enjoying summer activities. I have about half dozen pieces to sell and just going to wait until fall. Kids back in school, vacations over most people back to their old routines and spending more time indoors. Bide your time till then, then bump your prices a bit when the fish are biting.

I honestly don't know enough about those speakers to give you a solid opinion. I do know that the Acurus gear is top notch, clean power and signal. If your speakers need 100 to 150 watts a piece, I don't see any reason that these items wouldn't pare up well together. I will PM you on price.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't know enough about those speakers to give you a solid opinion. I do know that the Acurus gear is top notch, clean power and signal. If your speakers need 100 to 150 watts a piece, I don't see any reason that these items wouldn't pare up well together. I will PM you on price.

PM sent on the Acurus amp.

• Like 1