RE The Non Pilgrimage of 2014

Hey guys lets get back on topic...

We've got to talk about SOMETHING for the next year.............................................

man even the queen is off topic :lol:

Well...lets talk about SOMETHING for the next year............................................. :D

:D

Many now think of Klipsch as a headphone company.

This is not a bad thing. Name recognition is half the battle. Now when they shop for home audio, they'll remember. :)

It's a VERY GOOD thing. How many thousands of Klipsch customers over the last few years heard of Klipsch before the headphones and iPod and Bluetooth speakers?

:emotion-29::emotion-29: :emotion-29: :D:emotion-29: :emotion-29: :emotion-29:

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

A pair of KP-600 stacks is supposed to be enough sound reinforcement for 2,500 people.

A safe distance, and it sounded great, there was also a few hundred feet behind this area which was also covered.

post-9700-0-88420000-1405715924_thumb.jp

And Steve Phillips leaving, long time customer service engineer with vast knowledge of all things Klipsch, including Heritage.
That's a loss, too. Where is he going?

Steve retired. Sadly for us, happily for him.

I'm sorry to hear that, but good for Steve! I'm glad I had the opportunity to speak to him last June, shortly after I got my La Scala IIs. He was courteous and knowledgeable, as usual, and had the answers to all my questions, except one that he referred to Amy, who referred it to Roy, who promptly got the answer back to her and thence to me.

I often tell my friends that nobody beats Klipsch for helpful interaction with their customers.

• Like 1