Think I'll buy some of these!

That along with $1000 powercord will totally transform the performance of the 100s of feet of rolmex wiring throughout you home. Don't double guess it just do it ;)

It's a start.... next little by replace your house wiring... then the cable to the pole.....

• Like 1

Tube fanatic: Thank you for the thread, about dam time these total :pwk_bs: scams were exposed for what they are.

The Outlet in the Pic does not even appear to be "Hospital Grade" and to date, quality wise, those are the best construction money can buy.

Gold plating a paper clip does not make it work better.

My visits to AudioPhile stores have NEVER been pleasant, knowing Ohm's Law, I saw one of those "Pretty Outlets" a few years back, cannot say I ever really pay a never mind to things in glass cases, I was just looking around the store and spotted some common household outlets that were

"Gold Plated"! and one, was priced @ $245 !, so about that time one of the employees ask me if he can help, looking at these outlets I was speechless.

I simply ask these fellow, just what makes that outlet worth $245?, I was told, well sir, it's "AudioPhile Grade" Now wait just a dam min here, do you mean to tell me if I gold plate something, this "AudioPhile Cult" will gladly pay it ?

He simply stated, Yes.

22 years ago one of my gigs in the OC was a Lic Electrican, go BS someone else.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Anyone buying or considering buying these outlets needs to contact me, I can guarantee I will improve upon the sound of your wall plates

through extensive test and trial periods it has been determined that my Urine added to epoxy adds to the rigidity of the carbon compound allowing the audio signal to just SLIDE right off the plate, thereby causing less vibration noise introduction

I can send you a bottle of my Uh Hum Uriy and all you need do is mix and apply for a wonderful un questionable stereo image improvement

Caveat: The smell is a by product of the GUARANTEED improvement and not to be complained about, nor will any refunds be given as once shipped the potency is compromised

Price depends on your gullibility :D

Edited by joessportster

Anyone buying or considering buying these outlets needs to contact me, I can guarantee I will improve upon the sound of your wall plates

through extensive test and trial periods it has been determined that my Urine added to epoxy adds to the rigidity of the carbon compound allowing the audio signal to just SLIDE right off the plate, thereby causing less vibration noise introduction

I can send you a bottle of my Uh Hum Uriy and all you need do is mix and apply for a wonderful un questionable stereo image improvement

Caveat: The smell is a by product of the GUARANTEED improvement and not to be complained about, nor will any refunds be given as once shipped the potency is compromised

Price depends on your gullibility :D

I remember buying a product similar to yours many years ago except the instructions said to apply the product directly to your leg. It seemed to really help.

Keith

At an audio show in Detroit several years ago, a vendor was selling pixie dust power cords for hundreds of dollars. Mr NOS Valves took a voltage reading at the wall outlet in his room and found that the voltage was low.... Dirty power in the hotel provided a way for the vendor to put his power supply and power cord to use and show a difference in sound...... I'm totally skeptical of these claims and it was proven at least this one time that there needed to be low voltage in the purchase power for these items to be effective!

100s of feet of rolmex wiring throughout you home

Ha I'll show you. I will run lines with very expensive copper from the transformer to the circuit box, which is about 35', then to the circuit panel to the outlet is only 10'. That will work, yes I will get right on it.

At an audio show in Detroit several years ago, a vendor was selling pixie dust power cords for hundreds of dollars. Mr NOS Valves took a voltage reading at the wall outlet in his room and found that the voltage was low.... Dirty power in the hotel provided a way for the vendor to put his power supply and power cord to use and show a difference in sound...... I'm totally skeptical of these claims and it was proven at least this one time that there needed to be low voltage in the purchase power for these items to be effective!

Power conditioner was the sole part that helped with low power, I have one for my motorhome, Its basically a transformer that converts the input to a set voltage out, changing the cable out makes no difference at all, it only carries what is given it, now excessively long cables definitely benefit from wire with lower resistance but at 3 to 6 feet any loss is going to be almost nothing