MWM DIY

kg4guy

I'm considering selling or trading my 4 DIY MWM bass bins they are beautiful will consider trade . Email me at aayrassian@yahoo.com for photo's

You just keep two, which is all you needed all along. You will miss them. The main reason I designed my Quarter Pie horns is to make smaller MWMs bins that fit in a corner and are acoutically 5 ft. long instead of 6. I only gave up about 9 hz. on the bottom in the process, but my subs take care of that kind of "heavy lifting" anyhow. I have yet to hear a bass horn from 50/60 to 300/500Hz range, depending on driver, that sounds/performs better in terms of clarity and impact.

This will lower your stack and improve the sound of the mid tweeter. It will also improve the buyer's system in a huge way!!

Edited by ClaudeJ1

• Moderators

A moment of weakness is when they have to be moved, part of the reason I never moved them since they were put in the room.

Just wanted to tell you Thank You again for fixing the aa crossovers, they sound great, I was telling someone in a thread the other day what you did and the differences it made. It's the first time I had one updated and the difference was surprising.