FS - Emotiva XPA-5 amp Photos added!

jimjimbo

I also have this posted on the Emotiva web site...

Seriously, maybe, maybe, 10 hours.....sounds great, perfect condition, original box, etc, etc. I'm just out of HT. I love the amp but I'm moving on. Great references via ebay and other places. Prefer local pickup to 46544 but will ship with buyer paying. $800.00. Thanks! I will also be happy to meet half way within 150 miles or so of South Bend, IN.

post-12530-0-84140000-1401148862_thumb.j

post-12530-0-60660000-1401148882_thumb.j

post-12530-0-09260000-1401148901_thumb.j

Edited by jimjimbo

Pretty much zero difference except marketing

well main difference to me and many other klipsch fans would be interested in is the 29 db gain vs the 32 db gain. less audible hiss from the speakers. big selling point to me as all mine have had a slight hiss. not as bad as i have read others having, but a slight one. 3db might make a good difference.

well main difference to me and many other klipsch fans would be interested in is the 29 db gain vs the 32 db gain. less audible hiss from the speakers. big selling point to me as all mine have had a slight hiss. not as bad as i have read others having, but a slight one. 3db might make a good difference.

I'd agree to that. I THOUGHT I had read the gain was the same. My mistake.

Just a side note...have anyone paired a Crown XLS amp to any of Klipsch? I have a Crown XLS 1500 amp hooked up to a pair of RF7 II's and am blown away by the dynamics and clarity of these inexpensive amps. Why go to Emotiva; W4S; McIntosh; Krell even...you owe it to yourselves to auditon the Crown XLS line. incredible bargain and incredible sound.

Just a side note...have anyone paired a Crown XLS amp to any of Klipsch? I have a Crown XLS 1500 amp hooked up to a pair of RF7 II's and am blown away by the dynamics and clarity of these inexpensive amps. Why go to Emotiva; W4S; McIntosh; Krell even...you owe it to yourselves to auditon the Crown XLS line. incredible bargain and incredible sound.

This is a for sale ad. Not sure that's cool (I wouldn't like it)

Not cool at all!!!

yeah thread crapping in a for sale add isn't cool with anyone around here. Take your BS elsewhere!

I had the emotiva XPA 5 paired with my RF 7s and it sounded incredible, with 0 audible hiss, and that was a first gen. From what emotiva says, it's a little bit more refined than the first gen was. If you want in your face power, and a great deal, this amp is for you. GLWS!!

yeah thread crapping in a for sale add isn't cool with anyone around here. Take your BS elsewhere!

you gotta be kidding

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1

getech is a 9 year member hear and doesn't post often, have a little respect

reference said it nicely. end of story

I understand the frustration too, but we all need to realize that not everyone that is a member here understands forum etiquette and doesn't frequent here enough to pick up on all the do's and dont's. There are tons of direct, smart arse comments spewed by many of the forum Vets here that go glossed over and that are never called out on.

BTW, good luck with the sale Jimjimbo.

Edited by Max2
  • Like 1

I have the XPA-5 Gen 1 on my Vtrac Belles no floor noise at all so if this one has less gain no Heritage owner should be leery, it'll work.