kpt-904s

• 4 weeks later...

Where did you buy them from at $1500 each? Think they beat the RF-7 ii speakers?

You think... I got the over on that bet.

Veneer and aesthetics are a heck of a thing.

Edited by Schu

Makes you wonder just home much we spend on looks.

Where did you buy them from at $1500 each? Think they beat the RF-7 ii speakers?

Spencer chao 503-285-7015 can hook up up.

They outperform the rf7ii pretty easy imo. Bigger better sound. And the kpt-904 vs the rc64ii as a center is a gigantic upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a pic that had the 904 with a horn flange. It covered the gap of the horn and bass cab. I called klipsch to see if they sell them and they told me they dont sell them but they do have them. And they are sending them to me for free. I got the order form from them and it has puppy foot as one of the things they are sending.

Edited by reference_head
  • Like 1

'Puppy foot' is Klipsch's name for the felt 'footies' they put underneath the plywood boards the Heritage crossovers are mounted on. They are also used under furniture legs, and underneath HF brackets to dampen vibrations and keep from scratching LF cabinets. Furniture glides would be more common name.