kpt-904s

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a while since I have been on but RH I knew about the problem at first you had when you got these and the tweeters being incorrect. I have to say they look absolutely beautiful and fit darn perfectly on your wall with your screen. very happy for you and to see this. Happy listening my friend.

It has been a while since I have been on but RH I knew about the problem at first you had when you got these and the tweeters being incorrect. I have to say they look absolutely beautiful and fit darn perfectly on your wall with your screen. very happy for you and to see this. Happy listening my friend.

What?

Thanks bro its been an adventure buying these pro speakers for sure. Both orders have come (the 904s and the 1201s) in non working order. The only thing worse than waiting for your new gear to come is when it comes and you can't use it lol. But its been worth it :)

If those are polyesters, they should come out. The 60th Anniversary Klipschorn sure sounded better without them (compared to stock Klipschorn).

Coils are optional -- I would have an air core in the high pass. I would probably change out the penny junk wirewounds too.

If they're too hot, you can adjust the value of the single resistor.

There you go Chief, all fixed.

• Like 2

If those are polyesters, they should come out. The 60th Anniversary Klipschorn sure sounded better without them (compared to stock Klipschorn).

Coils are optional -- I would have an air core in the high pass. I would probably change out the penny junk wirewounds too.

If they're too hot, you can adjust the value of the single resistor.

There you go Chief, all fixed.

Thanks for the info dean. I will definitely send them your way when the time comes :)