kpt-904s

Measure the hole size (looks like 3/16) but measure it to be sure you get the right size.

Your local hardware store, Menards, Home Depot, ETC should sell plastic hole plugs in various sizes.

Good idea!

If you want them completely gone, you could fill them with body putty and sand them down and repaint black.

Another thing that might look good would be a picture frame cut to fit the horn. A wooden frame with some depth might actually make the horn attractive.

Ha! Then have them painted klipsch cooper :). (or pink for the wife)

Klipsch Copper... Then you could say you have the new Klipsch Reference Series speakers. :)

• Like 1

Measure the hole size (looks like 3/16) but measure it to be sure you get the right size.

Your local hardware store, Menards, Home Depot, ETC should sell plastic hole plugs in various sizes.

Good idea!

If you want them completely gone, you could fill them with body putty and sand them down and repaint black.

Another thing that might look good would be a picture frame cut to fit the horn. A wooden frame with some depth might actually make the horn attractive.

Ha! Then have them painted klipsch cooper :). (or pink for the wife)
Klipsch Copper... Then you could say you have the new Klipsch Reference Series speakers. :)

YES! And then I can keep my name.

They are starting to clean up pretty nice. One thing I would like to do is cover the small holes on the sides of the horn. I have seen how some have black tabs of some kind in them. Can anyone tell me what to get?

Are those holes for mounting? My JBL 2360As have little holes on the front lip that are apparently for mounting the horns.
Yes I'm sure that's what they are.

Yes they are for mounting, the 335HF section I have for my 904's mount right on the top.

• Like 1

I thought you were going to get them in copper...

It was black or white to pick from. Klipsch cooper might have looked pretty cool though. 

How about these... http://www.beadinpath.com/RIV-CP116.html

That would work. Need to be 1/4". 

I'm pretty sure you can get 1/4" copper rivets... If not you could get 1/4" screws with nuts.

• Like 1