Beware of David Calver & Heresy II's in Ft. Lauderdale

NeeleSteele

So, I was able to trace his old number to a Robert Nipple (yeah, appropriate name) I sent him a picture of his own mugshot and he ditched the 482-1181 number in favor of a new one which is a google voice number that he's been giving out. I also sent him his current address on NW 22nd St..... no reply only a number change. Maybe it was the 10,000 SMS bomb I sent him that helped changed the phone number as well LOL

http://hidden-past.com/PublicRecord/ROBERT-NIPPLE/1141558210169

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

He's going under the name of Jeff or Jeffrey Culver now and he just got me for $275 for a Marantz 2270 through PayPal and a CL ad. He had a great story about how the unit had been in his family for years and told me all about how his dad was into audio. Very nice on the phone. He had good pictures of the unit and sent me additional ones when asked. He told me he would call me from the shipper on Monday morning with the tracking number. Well, no call Monday. I tried calling him back on his cell (954-300-8096) and the number was no longer in service (burner). Tried calling the number we texted through (954-229-5476) and turned out to be a Google Voice line. Would never answer my calls. When I finally got him via the email he game me (sunrise2201030@gmail.com) he told me he would call PayPal to request an expedited refund. He said they would likely be backed up because of the holidays. They tried to process a refund, but they couldn't due to insufficient funds. How is that possible? He just got my money! Now no replies to calls, texts, or emails. How does someone do this to people? And to do it at Christmas of all times.

post-59943-0-22100000-1419618039_thumb.j

• Like 1

Lot to be said for local pickup (when buying from) with a non-forum member

I couldn't give you enough "+ + +"'s for that advice.

I hadn't read the replies after mine back in May 2014.  All the posts I read from that point to this was just Red Flag Red Flag Red Flag.

I hope they catch him and prosecute this guy to the fullest.  He's more than a simple scammer,  he's a serial scammer and he is nothing more than pond scum.  It's no different than if he held people up on the street corner and took their money.

• Like 1

(sunrise2201030@gmail.com)

Sunrise is a sub of Ft Lauderdale, the whole area is full of scum bags there. I lived in South Beach,then Ft Lauderdale and always ran into scammers there. Had a cab driver once drive me down an alley as he was "lost" and had someone come up to the window to try and rob me. Told him I had a gun pointed at his back and that if he didn't get unlost he was going to get shot right there on the spot.

Someone like him needs to be tied up in someones kitchen in a chair with duct tape on top of a plastic cover on the floor and beaten with a q ball in a sock for a couple of days.

You should call with the local police stations number and call the police station letting them know what is happening. They can set up a meet with him and get him that way. All of the stuff he's doing is crossing state lines, mail fraud etc...It becomes federal also.

Just reading this makes me want to take a trip down there to meet him.

Brian, if you used Paypal and sent money for merchandise (not as a gift)  I believe you have a real chance of getting that money back.

Even if sent as a gift, you could tell paypal the issue and why it was sent as a gift, and threaten them with legal action. They usually won't give a big problem. Just tell them that the same person has all of the above links with Ebay as they are the same company.