Beware of David Calver & Heresy II's in Ft. Lauderdale

NeeleSteele

he says their(the heresys) are in a wharehouse. he works til 6 tomaro. i really have a buddy that his kid and wife are right there. he aint afraid and has unsavory friends lol idk where to take this lol its all online now. he needs the business kikt outta him tho for sure

A laser between his eyes might get his attention

LOL! I'm from West Virginia; do you know what we attach laser's to? :D

K-15T.jpg

Looks like the same laser I have on my 223 pistol. See avatar.

I love getting together with a few guys and setting an A Hole up. Have him talking with one person, then putting 6 or 7 lasers on him. Turn them off when they look to see where they are coming from.

Of course we could "Telephone tag" him. Everybody that wants in can call before going to bed. Don't have to talk with him, just wake him. If ya have ta get up during the night, call him, letting him listen to you urinate if he answers. Then call him when ya get up for the day. :emotion-14: A couple weeks of this and he will probably get really tired of it. I used to love calling to complain at 0300 in the morning.

Remember, that's "DAVE CULVER 954-482-1181"

Dial "*67" on your phone before dialing the number you are trying to reach. This code will block your ID and prevent it from showing up to the person you are dialing. Dial this code each time to make a blocked phone call.

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

Here's what I just sent him.

I have a friend that's semi-local. He can drive over and check them out for me. While he's there. he can call me and give me the OK on the speakers and I can pay you through E-bay. You wouldn't need to ship them. Is that OK with you?

Did you catch the 50% positive feedback? I always try to dig deeper if there's a feedback problem and never deal with a guy this low on the spectrum. That's a flaming, screaming red flag. Hope ebay catches up with him but ya gotta suspect he'll just resurface somewhere else. Bad deal.

Here's his response:

sir I have already turned these over to a shipper that holds them until the sale.
I could retrieve the speakers and he could pick them up in oakland park , but only after the sale .

maybe I can work something out
if you are using PayPal.
send me a text to 954-228-5476 and we can discuss further.

they can be Picked up today

that's funny he texted me this morning and let me know he was holding them for me. I told him I needed to see the tags and as long as he had to unpack them, I would like to see pics of the insides of the cabinets. Then he had a local ale possible, so BEEK or Carl, you guys bury him.

He's stopped returning my emails when I twice told him I was ready to buy and have my friend pick them up. I emphasized that I'd pay him through his e-bay listing to keep everything on the up and up. I just wanted to have my friend pick them up to save shipping. I'd pay him as soon as my friend had a look at them.

he texted me to meet today. i do have a freind close to him but man thats a bit much...i did post his address. got it right here. he said hes there til 6. between 2&6pm at his "office" would be best today. He said they are in a wharehouse......